The magical invisible achievement icons

DDShadow88

Finished this DLC on the 8/9/10. Achievements unlocked no problem, icons showed up on my console's achievement progress area fine. Today I had to recover my gamertag to resolve a GS issue and now, for some reason, the Shadow Broker DLC icons are not showing up on my console. The achievements are all unlocked and I can scroll through them, but there's just no graphic appearing, where the icons should be are just blank. Even weirder is that when I start up ME2 and access my achievement list through the Xbox Guide, the icons show up in ME2 achievement list, but when I exit to dashboard and access them through the guide again, just gray boxes.

Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Same thing happened to me too, they showed up just fine when I first unlocked them, but I recently had to recover my GT, and now they're blank tiles. Same goes for the Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC achievements.

They're showing up as ? tiles on Xbox.com, so I guess we have to wait around until MS fixes it.

i've had no problems with mass effect but i have the exact same problem with bioshock 2 minervas den dlc achievements. i unlocked them all fine, after the achievement issue was solved with that game. the next day i had to recover my profile off my old 360 so i could transfer my ME2 save from it to my 360S. once i did that everything was fine but the bioshock 2 dlc achievements are unlocked but they show up as blanks.