Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 3 months later...

One ting I'm hating about the achievements so far is that you have to get them with a specfic kind of player. Like 'run 200 yards with a silver-player' or 'set the single season record for passing yards with a Gold QB'.

It's going to be heart-ache having to keep changing around my players.

I'm also hating the 'beat the CPU on "x" difficulty' achievements. The CPU AI is hard enough on rookie, let alone Legend.

I don't know, I have 60 GS so far, and I expect to have at least 200 by the end of the day.

does anybody know if for the achievements requiring you to use a bronze wr. can you use a bronze te? if anybody knows please tell me. otherwise i have to make a few more teams.

no, you have to use a bronze WR, just like you can't use ickey woods, who is a great FB, for any of the RB achievements.

I only have these game record achievements, but I assume they are using NFL records.

TD's..got 7 TD's with one player

rushing yards..got it with 300 yards with OJ

passing yards...got it with 580 yards with marino

I'm having trouble getting the Single Season Receiving record. I have 3000+ so far, well over the 1800 needed and haven't gotten it, but I did receive the Single Season Touchdown achievement after only 3 games. Do I have to wait till the end of the season, I'm closing in on the passing achievement and don't want that to be a problem too. Does it have to be done on All-pro or what? Even if I sim to the end I don't get the achievements having passed the marks required either way.

I'm having trouble getting the Single Season Receiving record. I have 3000+ so far, well over the 1800 needed and haven't gotten it, but I did receive the Single Season Touchdown achievement after only 3 games. Do I have to wait till the end of the season, I'm closing in on the passing achievement and don't want that to be a problem too. Does it have to be done on All-pro or what? Even if I sim to the end I don't get the achievements having passed the marks required either way.

You got to play the last game of the season and once you're done with week 16 and make sure YOU PLAY THAT GAME and then you'll receive the achievements.

lmao@ the AI being hard on rookie. I've shut out the AI on pro and all-pro in 5 minute quarters. I haven't done legend yet, but I haven't tried. There is two easy ways to do it though, and it's why I'm in no rush:

Play with 1 minute quarters

--OR--

You can play against a friend and still get the achievement.

lmao@ the AI being hard on rookie. I've shut out the AI on pro and all-pro in 5 minute quarters. I haven't done legend yet, but I haven't tried. There is two easy ways to do it though, and it's why I'm in no rush:

Play with 1 minute quarters

--OR--

You can play against a friend and still get the achievement.

You can get it against a friend? What the hell? I guess its time to get that Legend achievement then.

Don't know what the hell you said but you said something about fumbles so I think in season, you need 10 fumbles or more. That's what I got with Browner, he had 11 total forced fumbles in the season and once I played the last game of the season, I got the achievement. As for single game, from what I read, people are saying 3.