Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have hammer and need the other for quick achievement for tomorrow before i trade the game in if you could loan me the other 5 real quick and then i'll give them right back if you want with anything else in my inventory if you want it since i'll be trading the game in later. please send xboxannoysme a fr if you're willing to help me out (and don't ask about the name, yes, i know it's stupid lol) Thanks

Heres the stage i am up to. I have every achievement including DLC except the dollcatcher achievement. Just wondered if anyone was willing to loan me all the dolls so i can get this and 100% the game. Dont really have that much to offer apart from the other givable achievements. Thanks.

GT - I Am Jones

I'm terrible at the shooting range - I'm afraid I don't have a single doll to trade, but will give positive rep, preferred player status, and trade for just about any other in-game item I have (including gold) if someone can gift me the dolls temporarily just for the achievement - you'll get them straight back.

GT is Doctor Nik if you can help out. Thanks!

I'm looking to collect the Hero Dolls to help a bunch of my friends and others out. I'm willing to trade achievements such as; The completionist, The Hoarder and The Gargoyle. Also willing to pay 1mil+ for each doll. I'm looking to keep them I also know I already have the achievement but I got that with someone else. My Gamertag is: Lethal Soul. Please don't send a blind invite or friend request send a msg first. Thank you

I have every achievement (including Knothole DLC) except for Doll catcher. I am looking to trade for this achievement. I will trade for 1 Doll or whole achievement, whatever you might have. (I have LUCIEN) From what I understand with Doll Catcher, you sell one of the dolls and buy it back, and that will trigger the achievement for me. I can do the same in return for Completionist or any of the other achievements you might need, even if you need more then one.

My Gamertag: D4RKXPOW3R (The O is not zero, its the letter O)

Send a friend request or message, and I will add you and when we see each other online we can trade achievements.

Can anyone please help me with Dollcatcher?

I have Lucien and Hammer, so I need someone to borrow me the remaining dolls or, if they have them all, to sell/buy back one to unlock my achievement.

Please let me know, my gamertag is h1ck0k.

Thans you!