what happens when you turn level 50?

xxxetown

It gets a lot harder (had 3 deaths before 50, now sitting at 17), but it's better IMO. Before I felt the game was just too easy, especially since you level like every 30 minutes. After hitting 50, you're forced to play a lot more tactically.

For example, missile guys could hardly scratch me before 50 (playing as a Defender). Now those same missile guys can 1-shot me in one barrage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
yeah... i did unstoppable achieves after i hit 50 lol

ironically, and i dont really know how, but i got the unstoppable helheim with a berserker at level 50, and in replay, so the level was that much harder.

yet with that same berserker, i couldnt get unstoppable ice forest or world serpent, go figure.

p.s. it looks like (for me anyways) that bio-engineer is the way to go for unstoppables.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great equipment, runes and charms. But other than that the story goes nowhere you haven't seen already as AdmSean noted it's kind of a dead end and it becomes a grind for anything you may be missing. Repetitious really, after a while.

I actually got Unstoppable World Serpent with my level 50 Human Commando, never thought I'd pull that off, it was the last Unstoppable that had eluded me for what felt like an eternity.