Texas HEat Sessions?

Muse23PT

the DLC is on the marketplace as add on for "Full House Poker"

and the Texas Heat shedule/timetable is when you go to play where you can select singleplayer, multiplayer, demontage,

Singleplayer

Multiplayer (ranked)

Multiplayer

Demontage

Texas Heat Shedule

Join Texas Heat* (only available when texas heat is running)

if you dont have the last two options, texas heat is not available in your country

Thanks for the reply...

this is great... it's not available in myh country... this sucks so much!!! why do they make a game available to be bought in my country when I can't acess all the features of the game? Specially when they are linked to achievements making them unobtainable???

Also, Demontage? I don't have that... I have Pro Takedowns

demontage = pro takedowns, sorry for my bad englisch

i GUESS you need gold to see it, because texas heat is an online tournament.

i could download full house poker to with my austrian account. could not see it either.

but you can trick it. i change my country to germany (still an austrian account) now i could see the shedule. but no entry, but you can play online before texas heat start and enter over a recent player if he plays texas heat. tried it yesterday and worked perfect for me

Changing the location worked to see the schedule... Will try to use the trick to play on Tuesday... it's the next session... Thanks a lot for your help :)

EDIT: just to be clear, you go to the last played people and select join game using them? it's that?

Edited by Muse23PT

Thanks Shorty, just finished playing in Texas Heat Sessions tonight thanks to your trick...

one thing thou... were you able to unlock any achievements regarding Texas Heat Summer 2011... people say they are obtainable yet but I got a Hot Pot Hand (more than one actually) but no achievement...

I think we'll not be able to get any of the DLC achievements because we don't have the DLC

Thanks Shorty, just finished playing in Texas Heat Sessions tonight thanks to your trick...

one thing thou... were you able to unlock any achievements regarding Texas Heat Summer 2011... people say they are obtainable yet but I got a Hot Pot Hand (more than one actually) but no achievement...

I think we'll not be able to get any of the DLC achievements because we don't have the DLC

didnt unlocked any achievements for summer 11, i bet its because we dont have the dlc, but we cant download it anymore, because it is not available any longer.

i won a hot pot and also got the gold medal 3 times in a row, no achievements.

but i dont care, its the best poker game to play with your friends online in my opinion and even if im a gamerscore hunter i dont bother about those 6 achievements ;)

but good to hear the tricked worked for you as well :)