Battlefield 4 - E3 Multiplayer reveal

JORDAN K 95

What do you mean by 'get' an erection? Is it not normal to have one at all times or something?
Exactly!

and http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/e3-live-stream

OMG what's an erection? 1!1!1!1!1!1!1!11!1!1.

(inserts picture of an erection)
You probably should put a spoiler tag on that, since it's NSFW. Oh and reported :p Edited by Kunduz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm very happy and excited! Looks more like a sequel to BF2 than BF3 did! Commander mode is looking amazing. I hope the option to mutiny a commander is still present, though, otherwise I can see a lot of bad matches stemming from some idiot getting the position.

Also, in an unrelated note, AMD rumors are saying that BF4 will be in their Summer or Winter Never Settle Bundle. Which if true, might just make we wait until then to pick up a graphics card just so I can get it for free! Screw Bioshock, Crysis, Far Cry and Tomb Raider. :p

Edited by WOLFkraut

You can't keep posting penises like that

All I saw was

(inserts picture of an erection)
This a text based thing?

You see a PENIS.

<walk east

<walk west

<walk slowly backwards then run away screaming

You have been eaten by a Grue. With Dystentery.

OT: My decision to get BF4 on the 360 and wait on a XONE is starting to crumble. For some reason I can't watch the videos. Where I'm at, all I get is this:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ymzh8x.jpg

Fucktardium. Either way, 64 player matches... even thinking about it is orgasmic.

:uzi:

I can take your words, but you may want to be careful with others around. Creech ain't being too nice to those going overboard. ;)

It doesn't have to be out nor does it matter which version of the game is being shown. The point is, the console and game is ready for the world to see and they dun goofed. Big time. This is on-par with Windows 98 crashing during its reveal.

I'm sure BF4 was going to be shown on the Xbox One, but they opted for the PC version instead. It looked bad for both parties.

>gets excited about 64 player MP

>ignores the fact that a SP demo crashed the Xbox One

I'm sure BF4 was going to be shown on the Xbox One, but they opted for the PC version instead. It looked bad for both parties.

Wait wha? I haven't watched all the vids but holy crap seriously? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Oh man, how do they have a PC crash like that.... figured they would have had their biggest baddesst ass gaming rig with the highest calibre components and cinder block sized dry ice coolers running the bugger to avoid that.

BF3 practically made my old Jasper 360 melt, BF4 must be a beast.

Thepenisinhermouth.

Tell me what you read. Be honest now.

Eaten by a Grue.