Still Havn't Recieved Prize After 6 Weeks Club

seaborneadam

Hey I've started this because it has been six weeks after i won 6000 points as the one, i also became the top player the same day, and havn't recieved Lode Runner,

The official rules state that it takes 4-6 weeks, but still i havnt been contacted by microsoft yet, there are lots of people in my situation, and i have checked that my email is up to date with my live account, so where do we go from here?

if you are in the same position as me, or if anybody has any ideas on how to deal with the situation, please post here, i wouldnt normally mind if it was just the game or a few hundred points but 6000 is like 60 british pounds, so i'm rather angry :p

Not in the club yet, but I am at week 5 and getting anxious. Reading the xbox forums a while ago, I saw vast numbers of past winners saying they got their codes in about 3 weeks time, so I've been checking and checking and checking. Nothing yet, boo.

Be sure to check your date and if at least 42 days have passed since then, then send a PM to Toncu via the xbox forums. Here's a post of his discussing the procedure:

http://forums.xbox.com/30909605/ShowPost.aspx

I won Lode Runner on the Tuesday it was the prize for coming top 3 in the crowd but still haven't recieved my code. It's not even that I think the game will be that good but at least I didn't win on a night it was a game I already had.

But, seeing as you can only win one prize per role per a season I want my crappy little game. I still habour a dream of being the one but the Gods don't appear to be shining on me.

I was just on the xbox.com forum and someone says they won Lode Runner on Jan 1st which is not quite a full 6 weeks ago but its sure getting close.

http://forums.xbox.com/30929875/ShowPost.aspx

Edited by Lucan B
New info for those that won Lode Runner from the xbox.com forum

• 3 weeks later...