GFX Resources Revamped Thread

ThunderStorm101

Hello and Welcome to the GFX Resources Revamped Thread.

If you're new to Photoshop or general graphic design, this is the thread for you.

I'll keep the thread updated as much as I can. If anyone has a tut they want to be featured in this thread, send me or Skillet a PM with the thread link and we'll add it.

Enjoy all the resources.

Photoshop/Graphical Terms:

Render – An image that’s background has been removed leaving the “render” of eg. A character with its surroundings removed

Stock Photo/Image – An full image, nothing has been removed

Layers – basically what its name is a Layer what you do on that layer does not affect any other layers

Brushes:

Tutorials:

x360a.org Tutorials:

Fonts:

Renders:

If you have any suggestions to what should be added just post here :)

,T/S101

Edited by Skillet

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i will post it anyway.

Does anyone know were I can get a free copy of software to start making my own signatures? Preferably for free? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

@Kiwi: Follow everything up to the Fonts folder (in Control Panel), then just drag the fonts into the window and they will install.

@antnie:

1. Go to Control Panel, Fonts, then drag and drop the downloaded fonts into that window.

2. The yellow box doesn't show up in the pictures when viewed, it's just there to let you know how much of that layer you can edit. To make this box fit around the entire canvas, click Layer -> Image To Layer Size.

@Hitman: Google "gimp". It's the best free program you can get. Know that it takes a little while to get installed and warm up each time you open it.

Edited by Otisbum

I cannot use GIMP for some reason I cant find anyway of doing anything in it. Does anyone know if I can get my hands on a free copy of Photoshop CS3 or would my Photoshop 7.0 still make sigs good?

Any help is appreciated.