Table tennis aiming need some help, thx

taikoo

I have trouble controlling where I want the ball to go. When I want to hit a crosstable shot, 7/10 times ended up sending the ball straight across. Using my wrist to angle my racket don't seem to work since kinect cannot tell how I hold the racket. I'm not sure if it a timing issue (swing early or late) or I have to move my body into position to lineup the shot. Thanks.

I have trouble controlling where I want the ball to go. When I want to hit a crosstable shot, 7/10 times ended up sending the ball straight across. Using my wrist to angle my racket don't seem to work since kinect cannot tell how I hold the racket. I'm not sure if it a timing issue (swing early or late) or I have to move my body into position to lineup the shot. Thanks.

I'm having the same problem. I aim across the table, but usually end up hitting straight. That said, I still managed to come close to beating champion the other day. He beat me 13-11! It seems you have to angle you're whole body. whether there's a simpler method though, I don't know.