advice please!

ok just two achievements left,tech curator (all orbs) and great sage equal of heaven (hard playthrough).just starting chap 2 on hard now would it be possible although tricky to do both on hard or is it really out the question? i know enough to know that the dog chase etc and collect all orbs in that level on hard is nigh on immpossible but what about the rest of game,should i crack on? any detailed advice from anyone whos done it or is still doing it much appreciated thanks

It should be possible to get most of the remaining tech orbs on hard. I did my first playthrough on hard and was able to get at least 90% of them first try, and completed getting all of them in a couple levels. You shouldn't have much difficulty getting the rest on hard, especially since you have already done one playthrough and should have everything upgraded. There are a few parts I would drop down to easy though like the dog in Chapter 9 (don't forget there are two routes here and this level must be completed at least twice for all of the orbs!) and the rhino in Chapter 11.

It should be possible to get most of the remaining tech orbs on hard. I did my first playthrough on hard and was able to get at least 90% of them first try, and completed getting all of them in a couple levels. You shouldn't have much difficulty getting the rest on hard, especially since you have already done one playthrough and should have everything upgraded. There are a few parts I would drop down to easy though like the dog in Chapter 9 (don't forget there are two routes here and this level must be completed at least twice for all of the orbs!) and the rhino in Chapter 11.

ok dude thanks for that,did my first run through on normal rarther than easy so im finding the step up to hard with everything upgraded nice & steady.just seems to take two or three more hits to dispatch an enemy.like you say ill just crack on and replay the dog & rhino levels on easy to mop up those orbs! dont really want to use the guide as i always like to savour the hard playthrough with any game so good to know i can now,cheers

job done! cant believe how easy the hard playthrough was and had no trouble at all with the orbs.despite all the horror stories about glitched or missing orbs im not convinced! if you scour EVERY nuck & cranny of this relitavely short game you WILL have no trouble getting them all.also just to confirm that despite people reporting you have to perform multiple playthroughs of chap9 (dog) and chap11 (rhino) this is incorrect in part! chap9 WILL need two plays as half way through the chase there are two paths thus not all orbs not attainable in one run.as for the rhino chase on chap11 all orbs are DEFINATELY obtainable in one run as theyre all on one path,if you do happen to miss one just reliad checkpoint and go again from the start of the chase,no need to replay level at all.just thought id share this with anyone going for this after me,it really aint that bad!!!

job done! cant believe how easy the hard playthrough was and had no trouble at all with the orbs.despite all the horror stories about glitched or missing orbs im not convinced! if you scour EVERY nuck & cranny of this relitavely short game you WILL have no trouble getting them all.also just to confirm that despite people reporting you have to perform multiple playthroughs of chap9 (dog) and chap11 (rhino) this is incorrect in part! chap9 WILL need two plays as half way through the chase there are two paths thus not all orbs not attainable in one run.as for the rhino chase on chap11 all orbs are DEFINATELY obtainable in one run as theyre all on one path,if you do happen to miss one just reliad checkpoint and go again from the start of the chase,no need to replay level at all.just thought id share this with anyone going for this after me,it really aint that bad!!!

Glad to hear that it was easy for you! :) Hard mode wasn't too bad for me, but it was a bit tough at parts near the beginning since it was my first playthrough. The rhino can be done in one run, but I found it better to do that on a lower difficulty than hard since it will be easier to get all of the orbs and the rhino at the same time since he moves slower.

Glad to hear that it was easy for you! :) Hard mode wasn't too bad for me, but it was a bit tough at parts near the beginning since it was my first playthrough. The rhino can be done in one run, but I found it better to do that on a lower difficulty than hard since it will be easier to get all of the orbs and the rhino at the same time since he moves slower.

well done dude going through on hard 1st playthrough,bet that was rough at first,maybe with heinsight i should have done the same for the challenge then mopped up on easy! luckily for me i was all but fully upgraded when i did it.hard probably seemed less difficult for me as i did my first run on normal then straight to hard with everything upgraded so the jump from normal to hard was less noticeable than easy to hard.i just used easy to mop up those orbs and yes you are indeed correct,the easy difficulty setting does allow more time for the rhino & dog chase when collecting those orbs where as when playing on hard you cant really miss a trick or its back to the start! cheers for the tips anyways dude

well done dude going through on hard 1st playthrough,bet that was rough at first,maybe with heinsight i should have done the same for the challenge then mopped up on easy! luckily for me i was all but fully upgraded when i did it.hard probably seemed less difficult for me as i did my first run on normal then straight to hard with everything upgraded so the jump from normal to hard was less noticeable than easy to hard.i just used easy to mop up those orbs and yes you are indeed correct,the easy difficulty setting does allow more time for the rhino & dog chase when collecting those orbs where as when playing on hard you cant really miss a trick or its back to the start! cheers for the tips anyways dude

It was a bit rough in a few parts but once I got used to the gameplay it wasn't too bad other than maybe one of two parts like the dog chase. Haha I thought they went slower or something; the chases were definitely MUCH easier on easy xD And your welcome! ^_^