DLC Available Now!!!

DropDeadArtemus

I made another thread on this, but I will ask here too.... Is the Vice City Case, the exact same DLC that was given as the pre-order at Gamestop? I have it on my hard drive listed as The Vice City Case, and Badge Pursuit. Basically, its listed as not purchased, where all the others are. ( I had all the pre-order codes for all the dlc, even the electroplating case courtesy of the Best Buy Midnight launch event "employee" who gave me one )

Maybe, since the Gamestop pre-order actually came with a physical set of film negatives you have to look at, they could not include The Badge Pursuit ? I don't know.

The file size is 422 for my Naked City & Badge case combo DLC. I haven't checked the size of the one on market.

I've been trying to just download the pass, but have been getting Xbox error code 800700E8. Guess I will just try later.

I was looking at that this morning as well. Everytime I clicked on it, I got the same error code. I said forget it, and just downloaded Slip of the Tongue separately. Not too worried about the pass. Plus the points I used were some I already had, so I didn't have to purchase more. So that's a win.