Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, my girlfriend and I are looking for three more people for TDM ranked matches. She's not the best, but I'm fairly good, just totally sick of getting idiot randoms paired up with us and trying to fight against teams with level 100s who have stronger shotguns than I do. I don't get why Epic gave level 100s a damage boost with their weapons. (I'm not being serious about that, but it might as well be true..)

Anyhow, we both have headsets and its always good to communicate when you're playing. If anyone's interested, feel free to send me a message, my gamertag is NV OtosReborn

We could also play other gametypes, but we prefer TDM.

These two ribbons are all in beast mode.

It is very easy to earn but it needs 5 people.

I usually have time on Thursday to the weekends.

Leave your live ID and tell me when you have time if you are interested in these two ribbons.

GT:kevinadol

Let's set up something for Saturday.

1. kevinadol

2. DeadShade 84

Add your name to the list if you want to knock these two ribbons out on Saturday.

Hey Guys, im looking for a EUROPEAN [because of the timezone] boost-partner to do the skunker medal.

[in German:

Hallo Leute, ich suche einen deutschen boostpartner um die Onyx Medaille für das 1200 malige totale besiegen des gegners ( alle runden eines matches gewinnen) zu erreichen. ich bin nachmittags nahezu täglich online.]

Im online nearly every evening.

Edited by TYLER x DURD3N

Need to do the Prologue in Act 1 on any difficulty(likely using Insane) with 3 other players for "My Fellow Gears" achievement apparently it glitched up and I need to do this, I should've unlocked it already but it didn't when I also got my "We Few, We Happy Few..." achievement.

GT: KaiyoOrganiz000

Hi

I'm looking for people with all the addons to help me and a friend do the following:

The Host with the Most

Host a private Horde Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

Places to See, People to Destroy

Host a private Beast Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

What Does This Button Do?

Get 500 Silverback rocket kills in Horde (any map, any difficulty).

It's Hammer Time!

Achieve Level 4 in Horde Command Center fortifications.

Foreshadowing

As RAAM, execute Minh 10 times in Versus MP (Standard or Casual).

Defending the Past

Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Fenix Rising maps.

Come to Poppa!

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode).

Locust, Forever!

Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode).

Any help much appreciated!