Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

FYI I bought just the Bullseye pack and I not only didn't get the Resistor armor mod, I didn't get the other two either (Survivor and Recharge). They are apparently only included in the Champions Bundle (or possibly that other 240MSP armor pack). Either way you might as well just get the Champions Bundle.

I got MSFT cust support to refund the 480msp for the Bullseye Pack though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI I bought just the Bullseye pack and I not only didn't get the Resistor armor mod, I didn't get the other two either (Survivor and Recharge). They are apparently only included in the Champions Bundle (or possibly that other 240MSP armor pack). Either way you might as well just get the Champions Bundle.

I got MSFT cust support to refund the 480msp for the Bullseye Pack though.

Survivor and Recharge are free as of yesterday's TU. And if you only bought the Bullseye Pack, you save money regardless ($4), because the Resistor mod will be available to everyone at a later date for free.

The camping achievement came to me without having to kill someone in the spot I was camping in. I got it by just crouching on the top of one of the base towers on Pitfall and not moving at all. Achievement popped about a minute later while I was still just sitting there, didn't even shoot any bullets or anything.

The achievement is whack. I got it by standing still for 3 minutes. A friend of mine got it as soon as the match started by standing still for 1 minute. Someone else in my boosting party got it after 5 minutes of camping. There's no determining factor in what aids or harms you in obtaining this. It's glitched lol.

It's not glitched. You have to camp in one spot and not walk around for 60 seconds. What they didn't say was you also have to kill someone while camping. Then once 60 seconds are up you have to walk around for the achievement.

Just hiding wont unlock it.

I crouched down in an open area in Pitfall to finally get it. I tried three times previously on other maps with no success doing the exact same thing.

Definietly glitchy.

Stood completely still for a full minute nothing happened waited another minute and still nothing then a teammate notices me and throws a grenade at me. Not sure why he did that all this moron did was waste one of his grenades. I wait longer until an enemy spots me and beats me to death. Still no achievement.

Stood completely still for a full minute nothing happened waited another minute and still nothing then a teammate notices me and throws a grenade at me. Not sure why he did that all this moron did was waste one of his grenades. I wait longer until an enemy spots me and beats me to death. Still no achievement.

I got the achievement during King of the Hill on vertigo. As soon as the match started, I hid behind a rock while crouching. Started my timer, achievement popped after 60 seconds.

I crouched down in an open area in Pitfall to finally get it. I tried three times previously on other maps with no success doing the exact same thing.

Definietly glitchy.

Yes, it's glitchy. And that's that :p

In Bullseye DLC Matchmaking, activate both electrical surge systems during a match on Vertigo.

My friends and I found a way to get this achievement faster, you don't have to wait for the eletrical system to go turn back on, simply go pick up a rocket launcher and shoot at the same spot where the power systems are and you'll still get the achievement. Called up a few friends to try it and it worked.

Here is my achievement guide.

Going to add this into the second post of the thread. Great work man.

In Bullseye DLC Matchmaking, activate both electrical surge systems during a match on Vertigo.

My friends and I found a way to get this achievement faster, you don't have to wait for the eletrical system to go turn back on, simply go pick up a rocket launcher and shoot at the same spot where the power systems are and you'll still get the achievement. Called up a few friends to try it and it worked.

Are you sure? If I can get confirmation from one or two more people, I'll add that in.

Those struggling to get the Camping achievement ..

You should be at the higher ground & don't crouch , just stand there for 1 minute , u will get it ..

Me and my friends got it on Vertigo ..

Again, specific strategies are unneeded. Not to deter you from helping...I only say that because the achievement is glitchy. So it really doesn't matter what specific thing you do for it :p

Those struggling to get the Camping achievement ..

You should be at the higher ground & don't crouch , just stand there for 1 minute , u will get it ..

Me and my friends got it on Vertigo ..

camping cheevo is glitcy as shit. took three games to get it. When it finally popped it was 93 seconds. Some of the other ones took a while to pop also.

It took me two tries to get the "Repeat Survivor" achievement.

It takes some patience, as well as luck. Both times I was on Shatter in BTB.

Hang around your area with a ghost. Teammates will help when you get overrun with enemies. I'd suggest having a Jetpack equipped as well so that you can fly up once you are ejected out of the driver seat.

I don't know if I was lucky, but it actually wasn't that difficult for me to get. I usually have a terrible time getting these achievements.

"Protect This House" is very glitchy for me. Three times now I've played the sneak and gotten an assassination within 5m. Apparently if the ball falls into your goal after you assassinate the carrier it doesn't count. That's fine and all, but two of the three that didn't happen. Lovely. What the hell is with assassination-based achievements? Seriously 343i, stop please.

"Protect This House" is very glitchy for me. Three times now I've played the sneak and gotten an assassination within 5m. Apparently if the ball falls into your goal after you assassinate the carrier it doesn't count. That's fine and all, but two of the three that didn't happen. Lovely. What the hell is with assassination-based achievements? Seriously 343i, stop please.

That is exactly how I got my "Protect This House" assassinated the player and the ball fell into the goal. Two seconds later, pop???

Strange

Edited by Deaf_Paradox

Just got all the achievements except the 2 with resistor

because I didn't know that the bullseye DLC didn't come with it

One guy bought the champions bundle

but I'm pretty sure he only had to buy one of the other 2 (from champions) to get it

Not sure about this but I'm not spending another $10 to get charged for bullseye again

I'm going to wait until its free since those 2 are really easy

Tips:

- One guy couldn't unlock achievements until he moved his GT from his USB to his HDD

- Another guy didn't unlock resistor until he dashboarded and tried again

I think he was downloading it whilst in halo 4 menus

Repeat survivor - plug in as many guests as you need to get 12 players in the lobby

So a minimum of 3 gamer tags/consoles and play dominion. Mongooses worked for us

Protect this house - we all got it even when the ball scored after death

Got it - unlocked even though I was the 2nd to use it.

Killed the rocket carrier and picked it up with 2 bullets left. Didn't look at the score, sorry

One man army was glitchy and I unlocked pitchin a tent without camping. My guests were though...

Stay classy San Diego

Edited by Phoenix BLK

• 2 weeks later...

0YCLiGJhbC9ACgVLBRxYWlA5L2FjaC8wLzEwNAAAAADn5+f+zGc4.jpg Repeat Survivor 25:gsicon:

In matchmaking, survive three vehicle explosions in a row with the Survivor package.

Equip the new Survivor package to any of your loadouts and join a Big Team Infinity Slayer or Dominion playlist. Here, you will want to spend most of your time in the match riding around in any of the UNSC or Covenant vehicles. The Survivor package allows you to survive vehicular explosions by ejecting you out of your seat a mere second before your ride is no longer operable.

The best way to get this done is to melee or shoot your own vehicle until it is on fire. By doing this, it ensures only one or two enemy shots will blow the vehicle up. Hop in and ride around the map until your vehicle explodes. Repeat this twice more throughout the same match, without dying in order to obtain the achievement.

Just be careful not to get killed while driving the vehicle. In order to prevent this, enclosed vehicles such as the Wraith, Scorpion, or Banshee are a better choice over the Mongoose, Ghost, and Warthog.

Another strategy - You don't even have to get shot at by enemies for this one to work, use the Mongooses in the base for a much lower risk option.

Ragnarok - shoot a Mongoose that spawns in your base until they are on fire. Throw a grenade at the base of the goose and quickly hop on the vehicle to drive it - timing is everything. The explosion just throws you in the air at your base and you don't suicide. Rinse and repeat on the spawning gooses.

Equip the Resupply perk so you can collect grenades off your dead teammates around your base or wait until you have a plasma grenade plus 2 frags. Only problem I had was running out of ammo on a DMR as my secondary is a plasma pistol in BTB and that doesn't do shit to the Mongoose - run a magnum instead.

Should take 2 min max and you don't hurt your team that badly in a game of CTF in Big Team Skirmish.

Another strategy - You don't even have to get shot at by enemies for this one to work, use the Mongooses in the base for a much lower risk option.

Ragnarok - shoot a Mongoose that spawns in your base until they are on fire. Throw a grenade at the base of the goose and quickly hop on the vehicle to drive it - timing is everything. The explosion just throws you in the air at your base and you don't suicide. Rinse and repeat on the spawning gooses.

Equip the Resupply perk so you can collect grenades off your dead teammates around your base or wait until you have a plasma grenade plus 2 frags. Only problem I had was running out of ammo on a DMR as my secondary is a plasma pistol in BTB and that doesn't do shit to the Mongoose - run a magnum instead.

Should take 2 min max and you don't hurt your team that badly in a game of CTF in Big Team Skirmish.

Hmm, so you could just do it on your own? Seems risky but I might add that in later tonight. Thanks for the tip :)

Repeat survivor doesn't really need to be boosted.. I recommend two people hop in a big team match, have whoever needs it obviously ride around till they lose the vehicle and the second player distract the enemy while the other runs away. They can also have one crouch somewhere while the other brings a vehicle to them. Just an option.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Halo 4 / DLC: Champions Bundle Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...