This post is for anyone that is trying to get the "Flippin' Good Time" achievement. To get this achievement you have to complete a quadruple flip. I played through the entire single player story mode (not including time attack) and I could not get this achievement. I kept getting belly flops after I jumped out of the water. I replayed level 58 (Back to Boris) to get this because it seemed like there were alot of speed powerups. Make sure you get the speed powerup before you try this. You should only press the A button 5 times to do this. The first is to get out of the water, and the other 4 times are for each flip.

The mistake I was making was, I was continually pressing in a direction while I was flipping. What worked for me was press in a direction only so that you can get out of the water. Once you are out, let go of the :ls: and do your four flips. Once I switched to doing it like this I got the achievement on my 2nd try. See if this works. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This post is for anyone that is trying to get the "Flippin' Good Time" achievement. To get this achievement you have to complete a quadruple flip. I played through the entire single player story mode (not including time attack) and I could not get this achievement. I kept getting belly flops after I jumped out of the water. I replayed level 58 (Back to Boris) to get this because it seemed like there were alot of speed powerups. Make sure you get the speed powerup before you try this. You should only press the A button 5 times to do this. The first is to get out of the water, and the other 4 times are for each flip.

The mistake I was making was, I was continually pressing in a direction while I was flipping. What worked for me was press in a direction only so that you can get out of the water. Once you are out, let go of the :ls: and do your four flips. Once I switched to doing it like this I got the achievement on my 2nd try. See if this works. :)

thanks friend it works ! :)