Make it Rain...What did you buy??

theEchness

When i hit Lt Colonel i bought the Collar/Breacher Chestplate which cost 8000 cR

That gave me the achievement, then at the bottom of the Chestplate list it asked me if i wanted to buy the robot arm for 75,000 cR and i was like hell yes.

So technically u only need to spend 8000 cR for the cheevo

And the robot arm looks badass and overall costs less than the visor color

jonbleach, you told me EXACTLY what I wanted to know. I was just looking all over google to find kat's arm. 8000 to get my achieve? Thanks.

Then I got lots left over to get the cool arm. Thanks.:woop:

no problem, i try to be as helpful as possible.

the chest for 8000 and robot arm for 75000 ends u at 83000

saving u 17,000 instead of buying black visor

I didn't spend a dime. I got the achievement as a Major via the glitch. Awe chyea.

However I'm now a Lt. Colonel and have purchased many items requiring such a rank.

Black Visor :p

Then I purchased the Tactical/UGPS and the Grenadier knees. I'm tempted by the robo-arm, but I don't really like the chest piece that goes with it :(

Didn't like the chest itself either, however I noticed those things on the chest looked like slugs, and of course the shotty is my favorite close quarters weapon.

Also I removed my right shoulder pad (default pad) to show off the arm more, it looks sick.

Edited by daniz3pic

CQC shoulder pad for the left shoulder. Black visor doesn't actually look that good, I'll be sticking with the blue. And not really a big fan of the robot arm, looks too puny. Except for the shoulder pad, everything I want on Six was either unlocked very early, or I won't be getting until after the cap is lifted.