People quitting..

Twinkieee

Welcome to the world of online multiplayer.
...five years ago. Most games can host migrate now, meaning no one loses any progress made. This game just doesn't, because it overall doesn't have very good networking code. The matchmaking is pretty shit too.

I've had people rage quit, but the game will just transfer to me. Only online problems I've had are party/invite related where joining a game together gets wonky for a few minutes.

...five years ago. Most games can host migrate now, meaning no one loses any progress made. This game just doesn't, because it overall doesn't have very good networking code. The matchmaking is pretty shit too.

This game does host migrate, though. I've had several occasions where it's been switched to or from me midgame. Could have something to do with player connections as well.

Have you ever played an EA sports game? Playing right to the end of a football game only to have someone quit. Or any of the Fight Nights?

... I'm just glad it's not Resident Evil 5's online match system .____. Oh dear Lord, those were awful.

.....The frustration that game brought on me is that of pure legend.....*Translation* That game reeeeaaally pissed me off in new ways I didn't think possible..:(

But anyway I did notice people quitting but like it's been said, the host simply migrated. And I wouldn't call the matchmaking shit, it seemed to work ok for the type of game this is.

Dedicated servers, one of the many many reasons why I prefer Battlefield over other shooters. I can understand EA getting a lot of criticism/hate because of online passes, shutting down servers and day one DLC's but I think their servers and support are fucking great.

Epic Games kicked me in the balls by taking away the dedicated servers in GOW3 unless I bought their DLC's. So I traded it in.

I played my first game as the healer today. Things were going great guns. I healed the rogue so he could tank a turret and take it down on his own. We were all wailing on the enemy base, had it down to 1 bar, and then... the host drops out, I get sent back to the main menu without any xp.

Theres got to be a legit reason developers are still making games where one bad loser can ruin the fun for everyone else.

• 1 month later...

lol yar play this game with my friends we'll farm to max level and turtle matches and get 30-40 kills a game each and make half a dozen people rage quit per game, the counter to the rage quitters is to keep farming them, let the real challengers show up. The biggest exploit is people leaving and coming back and when they return, they'll be at higher levels, which is fine and all but it is exploiting; majority of the time you can still farm the hell out of them