Secret Terminal in Halo Waypoint and how to get it :)

Just found out there is a secret terminal called the 'Threshold' terminal (Which i believe is the name of the Gas-Giant seen from Halo)

To unlock it you must

-Unlock all terminals in the campaign

-Write down the symbols which appear at the end of each one (Pictures of the symbols below)

-Start up Halo Waypoint

-Press :xbut: button

-Press the buttons on your controller that correspond to coloured circles that appear on your screen

-Enter the 5 symbols from then end of a terminal

Do this for every terminal and you'll receive

-7,000cr per terminal (37,000 for the last one)

-The terminal to watch in Halo Waypoint

-The secret 'Threshold' terminal after entering the ten sets of 5 symbols

(I don't take credit for finding this :L)

http://i.imgur.com/WyxmV.png

Edited by II EpIc fAilL

This won't work for me at all. I have all the terminals. I have all 3 of the achievements. I even went in and re-watched all of then from the extras menu. I load up Halo Waypoint press X. Press the buttons on the controller. Then enter any one of the codes. Then it goes red and says I need to access the terminals on the installation. I tried moving my save from from the mem stick to the hard drive and that didn't help. Not sure what is wrong.

Ummm... I just entered all these codes (I already got all the terminals in H:CEA), and the awarded credits took me into the 'Captain' rank. But the achievement didn't pop. :( Bought some items from the Armory that required the rank of Captain, but it still didn't pop.

Glitched achievement?

I figured out what the problem is. I played it offline at a friends house. I assumed Halo Waypoint would just read my save file. Instead I actually have to be connected to XBOX Live! and have Halo Anniversary loaded so it uploads my data to the servers. Guess I will have to wait until my friend can bring the disc over.

How do I enter the symbols? I just discovered the last of the terminals tonight, went into Waypoint and hit X, and a bunch of colored balls come up. But I can't do anything. Every button on my controller either does nothing, or goes back to the main Waypoint menu.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Anyone with the same problem, the instructions left this out: The four colors correspond to the four button colors on the 360 controlller. Press them in order from left to right and it brings up the symbol entry screen.

Edited by CaptFrost

• 2 weeks later...