Worth getting?

Kazuma Prime

I kinda have had mixed thoughts based around it.

I'm into a variety of games, one being air combat based games. Three I've enjoyed alot have been Top Gun: Combat Zones for the GameCube, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon both for Xbox 360. Also I liked the movie Top Gun. So when I heard they were coming out with a new Top Gun game, I thought alright sounds like it could be fun. After seeing the trailer though I was sort of iffy about it. After playing AH anything else seems like it wouldn't quite be living up to it, but I'm open to giving it a try. I'm just wanting an outside opinion from someone who's played it, is it worth getting? Would it be better to wait for it to drop in price? Or is it even worth getting at all and its better to stick with Assault Horizon?

Anyone who can help with this would be appreciated, thanks.

I would definitely wait dfor this game to drop in price. It was fun for what it was but I would not put in on par with the Ace Combat series and I much prefer HAWX to AC.

If you are in any way a completionist do not even start as the Give em Hell Achievement is glitched due to weapon payload for the F-22 not unlocking.

TBH at one point I was but with more recent games I play them when I'm feeling up to them, and do it more along the lines of fun. Work and other stuff has become a forefront over trying to get every achievement in a game.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it then if its worth watching for.

TBH at one point I was but with more recent games I play them when I'm feeling up to them, and do it more along the lines of fun. Work and other stuff has become a forefront over trying to get every achievement in a game.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it then if its worth watching for.

Meh.... its ok but not worth buying. I rented it and could only force myself to play half of the story mode (and online was locked due to stupid online pass bullshit)

If you want a flying game get AceCombat

• 2 months later...