My 360 cables?

EvilestBean

Yeah they'll wear out sooner or later, I had the same thing happen to a PC Cable of mine for my laptop. I have a problem with my 360, on my system when I move it around the picture on the TV Goes out and only way to get it back is to unplug the Cables and plug them back in. Only happened after I got it repaired.

Normal cables? Nah, unless you WANT to damage them. However, if you happen to be using optical cables, DO be very careful with those. Otherwise, cables can get wear on them after obsessive use, but none that you'll see under a year of moving them from room to room.

I don't know if it's the same thing but my vacuum wires ripped. The outer plastic shell just tore after a few years and exposed the wires. It's was perfectly fine, but I just ran to Walgreens and bought some wire tape just to be sure. So I guess what I'm saying, is that you probably don't have to worry all too much. You should still be careful though.

I don't know if it's the same thing but my vacuum wires ripped. The outer plastic shell just tore after a few years and exposed the wires. It's was perfectly fine, but I just ran to Walgreens and bought some wire tape just to be sure. So I guess what I'm saying, is that you probably don't have to worry all too much. You should still be careful though.

Vacuum wires are different 'cause the user runs over all the time! At least I do... It's just for extra protection, so, yeah, they are much more protected than, say television cables. ^.^

My favorite part is running them over.