Any ideas??

demon00uk

Downloaded the hostigate negotiation pack and played it before realising they hadn't added the new achievements. I unlocked 2 of them (new moves and early adopter). The achievements have now been deleted from my list and I was unable to unlock the early adapter one. I have recovered my gt and it hasn't helped. Anyone got any helpful suggestions?

Thanks all.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I went and filed a problem as well.

Okay, so I managed to delete/recover my account, and I got the 720 spin in the nightclub achievement. However I couldn't re-earn my kill-with-two-new-guns achievement, so that's definitely glitched.

Exact same thing happened to me, I was able to get the 720 spin dance and explosive cheevo but no weapon.:confused:

Yeah I went and filed a problem as well.

Okay, so I managed to delete/recover my account, and I got the 720 spin in the nightclub achievement. However I couldn't re-earn my kill-with-two-new-guns achievement, so that's definitely glitched.

Btw if you could, give me a heads up if and when R* do reply. I'm yet to receive any support and really want to know what they have to say about the problem.

So I got a response, it was as follows:

Chad A, Nov 05 08:16 pm (EST):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support. I am sorry that it has taken a while to receive a response.

Where are the achievements showing up at? Also it may take more then once to get certain achievements to unlock.

Kind regards,

Chad A.

That was a response to a ticket that I filed before I could recover my account and re-earn Old School Moves. I sent a second, updated ticket. I was having issues where the achievements had unlocked but weren't adding on to my overall gamerscore, not showing up in all places.

Anyway I responded, telling them the updated situation and linking them to this thread.

Chad A, Nov 06 04:14 pm (EST):

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate any feedback from fans of our games. If you have any other suggestions or concerns we would be glad to hear them--I'll make sure the correct action and consideration are taken with them.

If you have any other questions or technical issues please let us know.

Regards,

Chad

Got that in response to the updated, second ticket I filed. I guess you can't expect them to outright say "Yes, we'll be patching this" but hopefully they've taken notice. I'm awaiting a response to my updated first ticket, which, like I said, featured a link to this thread as well as more info. We're going to get this done guys!

Chad A, Nov 08 07:42 pm (EST):

Hello,

Thank you for this information. We are still looking into issues like this as well as others. Hopefully it should unlock for you soon. I will keep looking into this issue to see if I can find more information on the issue at hand.

Kind regards,

Chad A.

That was a response to an email fully detailing the situation, where I linked this thread and everything. These things take time, but it seems they've acknowledged the problem. Hopefully it'll be patched, I'm confident it will.

Just got my reply it reads as follows:

Pete

We recommend consulting online guides and forums where players who have unlocked this achievement may have advice. Also make sure you have the correct ports open for XBL:

TCP: 53, 80, 1863, 3074

UDP: 53, 88, 1863, 3074

If you are having an issue with achievements that relate to your Xbox360 profiles, we recommend contacting Microsoft Customer Support directly. If you are still having an issue after that, please let us know and provide the following:

1. Full Name

2. Gamertag

3. Email used to register for Xbox Live

4. Microsoft Case Reference #

5. Correspondence with Microsoft support

Kind Regards,

Brad P.