Loot and RPG elements Question

J0kerr2012

After each level up you get 2 skill points which you can spend on Strenght, Endurance(?), Dexterity and Power.

Strenght increases melee damage, Endurance decreases damage taken and increases your health, Dexterity boosts your crit chance + Ranged weapon damage and Power increases elemental damage.

Thing is, every class will add Strenght, since all you really do is a melee combo into a possibly elemental knockdown or stun. It also boosts the elemental damage your weapons deal, if you have one. But Power is still not worth it, even on the mage. Also, I just ran the final DLC boss a couple of times, the best weapons she dropped were weapons with a very high amount of regular damage but they lacked any element. So there's another reason to just go pure Strenght.

There's 3 different types of armor, Armor set 1 is the one you start with. Armor set 2 can be found after Act 2, which is basically the same armor plus a cape or some other ornaments. Armor set 3 can only be found in the last act and the DLC. It's a beefed up version from the previous version. It looks nice, but there's literally no reason to play this if you're into that kinda stuff.

The loot otherwise is pretty shitty compared to other games. There's no random factor in your loot. So there's a preset amount of weapons in the game. Also, there's an extremely obscure amount of different looks for your weapons. There's I think 3 for each weapon (Sword, Axe, Mace, Bow) but don't quote me on that.

Yeah, I think I agree with you guys after playing this for a bit. Pretty much a beat 'em up with the lightest of rpg elements. Has about the weapon variety of that old xbla dungeon crawler Arkadian Warriors. Still, though, as a brawler, this game is pretty good. Each character plays differently and has way different magic attacks, especially at higher levels. Not Castle Crashers good, but way better than Double Dragon 2 or Turtles in Time Re-Shelled.