One hope I have.

We all know multiplayer lobbies will be able to vote on maps from different Halos and the game will load that Halo to be played.

While this is a great idea, I hope I can play Halo 2 and only Halo 2. It is by far my favorite Halo multiplayer and I haven't played it online in years. When the MCC releases I will only want to play Halo 2.

Edited by Ctrl Alt Defeat

My guess is that when they talked about playlists, it's not restricted to the campaign. At least it shouldn't be. I'd hate to be ready for an all-nighter of Halo 3 online, only to have it switch to another Halo game.

One of the MLG Pro's (Bravo) on the design team replied to a tweet stating that you can be able to go into any Halo game and play it. He also said that they will reveal more info during Gamescom this August.

343 has already confirmed that you can either search for MP games by game type playlists, meaning all 4 Halo games are mixed into one.

Or, you can search for MP games by dedicated Halo game, meaning if you want to play only Halo 2 MP, you can search only for that.

Okay thanks for the info. I just wasn't sure because I hadn't heard anything from 343i.

I just really didn't want to play Halo 2 and have to play Halo 4 instead which is the worst one.

343 has already confirmed that you can either search for MP games by game type playlists, meaning all 4 Halo games are mixed into one.

Or, you can search for MP games by dedicated Halo game, meaning if you want to play only Halo 2 MP, you can search only for that.

As BiggD said, already confirmed, going to lock this.