331 members have voted

1. 1. Which ending did you pick?

• Save your friends (GOOD)
    • Join Citra (BAD)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saved my friends. it was messed up seeing lisa tied up like that. I just did not think it would fit for me to kill them anyway I like playing as good in games. Watched other ending on YouTube it was messed up. I don't get why citra wanted them dead. why not let them go home and I stay as a king and rule the people. That would have been a better alt ending. She screwed herself in the end. I think Dennis was on drugs by trying to kill me. I thought we were friends. oh well went home with my friends. I think Lisa forgave brody for having a knife at her throat. he was drugged by the tribe. I like my choice got Riley back,my friends back, got my long time girlfriend back and saved innocent people from vaas hoyt and citra. Then went home. rip Grant.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree to a point... Jason was thinking that his 2 brothers were dead... the trip was being cut short for Liza already so she could get back, things were going from bad to worse... So in his mind, there was no reason to go forward... But full on Bloodlust & revenge. Then drug parts made him to lose himself down the rabbit hole, but after seeing Riley alive & feeling a sense of worth, I see why they gave you a choice. I choose the friends. Good story... Bye Uncle Sam!

Edited by Gonzo the Gr8
Correction

• 2 years later...
I chose the good ending. To me, the result of most of the missions was taking revenge for what was done to the protagonist and his friends, and saving the latter. Didn't feel right to have that be wasted in becoming the ultimate island gringo warrior.

Yep that was my reasoning too. Made more sense to do the good choice.