Was I the only one who had hardly any trouble getting No Fear of Heights Achievement?

TheSilentAssassin

Hey guys,

I heard on this forum how difficult people had found this achievement. I had a look at some videos on youtube and it didn't look too hard. Had a try and I died 5 times and got it on the 6th. Just need a bit of luck with the drops on the last section before the goal.

How many times did you try before you got it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found on the last third you just had to go for it rather than wait round looking for patterns in how the guys dropped things down on you. The best thing i also found was jumping into a lane where an object had been dropped moving up then jumping to another lane when something went past in that one. You occasionally get it where theres no way to get past with the ammount of stuff getting dropped on you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I heard on this forum how difficult people had found this achievement. I had a look at some videos on youtube and it didn't look too hard. Had a try and I died 5 times and got it on the 6th. Just need a bit of luck with the drops on the last section before the goal.

How many times did you try before you got it?

That's the problem for me as I'm the unluckiest gamer ever -__-

• 2 months later...

I don't understand what people are talking about when they say this is so hard either. Took me 4 tries, no videos. I was expecting this to be extremely hard after all I'd read online. Maybe if you're younger and haven't played old school retro games then you have trouble, IDK that's just my theory.

• 5 weeks later...
I don't understand what people are talking about when they say this is so hard either. Took me 4 tries, no videos. I was expecting this to be extremely hard after all I'd read online. Maybe if you're younger and haven't played old school retro games then you have trouble, IDK that's just my theory.

Yeah. No. I grew up with the SNES and Sega Genesis. Rarely encountered a game I couldn't beat... and this mini game still kicked my ass. :p Luck really becomes a factor with the random drops especially once you approach the three rows near the top of the building. Some people were just luckier than others, I think. The poor collision detection during that mini-game doesn't help.

• 1 year later...