Over 5000 kills with the gunship..

mark197205

Thats a pretty big if..

Depends. When my team was attacking in Rush the other team shot the Gunship down in like 30 seconds. When my team was defending, I was the only one trying to take it down and couldn't do it unless I died and got new IGLA's.

Considering how fucking terrible 90% of the BF players are, I guess it's pretty easy to get a shit ton of kills in the Gunship.

Obviously that person has been playing battlefield way too much when I hit colonel I stopped playing that game isn't worth playing much more than that.

To each his own, I hit Colonel 7-8 months ago and I am still playing it a couple of hours a night when I can. BF3 is fun as hell.

OT: I think it is funny that people are impressed/care about this. The person obviously likes to whore out the AC-130, good for them. I am sure if I spent every minute playing in a Gunship for a week I would have a crap ton of kills too.

Not even, I would not last a whole game whoring that thing out. I got my 15 kills and I am most likely done with the Gunship. I need to move around, stretch my arms and legs, stab some poor bastard a couple of times and bomb across the field in my 4wheeler.

I'm the same, I can see myself getting in it now and again just for some lols, but I dont see me getting hundreds of kills with it.