Raven Rock Owner

D412k Kn16h7

In order to get a house (free of charge!), you will need to complete the following quests:

- March of the Dead

- Served Cold

You can start March of the Dead by going to the Old Attius Farm, there a man will be under attack. Help him and start the quest. Served Cold is given to you after finishing March of the Dead

Edited by D412k Kn16h7

In order to get a house (free of charge!), you will need to complete the following quests:

- March of the Dead

- Served Cold

You can start March of the Dead by going to the Old Attius Farm, there a man will be under attack. Help him and start the quest

Thank you! :)

Edit: Fuck how do you start/trigger Served Cold!?

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I can confirm that's not correct. I haven't finished Unearthed, and I have the house. I did finish The Final Descent beforehand, so maybe you have to complete a sidequest or two? Or are you talking about investing in the mine company? That won't finish the quest, but it will help the Raven Rock economy

That house is far superior to any of the other house, technically speaking.

I'm still using the very first one in Whiterun. :p Still putting all my stuff there. I never trust any storage location of any DLC, you never know when you can't access them anymore so I stick to the original/main game.

But I understand your point!

• 6 months later...

The house in Raven Rock you could own through the 'Bloodmoon' expansion in Morrowind glitched out on me and was never built, so hopefully I'm able to get this house a second time! Can't believe I'm still holding onto that resentment and it's been like 6 years since I played Morrowind :p