Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two nice folks to help me get 7 wins in trials so I can pick up theessengwr. I'm not the best at pvp, and so far all the teams I found on lfg disband after one loss, which makes it really hard to keep going.

I'll be on tonight after 6 pm eastern. Just send me an xbox live message if you can help out. Willing to help in return with PoE, raids, whatever

Edited by rianbattle

Looking to get my last two achievements Flawless Raider and Raiding Party ( We can get this one very easy in PoE 32 ) Send me a message want to get these done.

X

GT - Positive

You can't do flawless raider in Poe. Unsure about raiding party tho

Looking for 1 more person to do normal crota for flawless raider. Must be able to run sword like a beast, I'll take down crota with gally...also looking to cheese the bridge, so someone who also knows how to jump to the top or across the bridge. Send me a msg on XBL

GT: CarMizZzLe

Looking to get my last two achievements Flawless Raider and Raiding Party ( We can get this one very easy in PoE 32 ) Send me a message want to get these done.

GT - Positive

You can't do flawless raider in Poe. Unsure about raiding party tho

You're right flawless can't be done in POE. Raiding Party cheeve will pop though for some weird reason.

I will be on this Sunday night to try and finish flawless raider and the full team of clan members in a strike and raid. If others are going after these add me with a message so I know

....2 days later and no bites? I still plan on doing this tonight when I wake up. Hit me up if interested, otherwise I'll just lfg it.

Edited by Slim Shady