Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for someone living in europe or australia to boost online form via private matches and doing some misc achievements as well. of course if you are living in the US and you are online the same time as me, we can boost^^ however i am only available at weekends.

GT: cra x360a

I'll be on during the weekend. Get a couple of us we could probably boost through it fairly quickly.

Hey all I'm looking for a partner to trade "Giant Killer" with me, I'm currently form 1 so hit me up with a message.

BTW I found the easiest way to gain form (for me at least) without boosting is to play public Survival matches. I went from 90 to 1 in maybe 2.5-3 hours and that was with whole lobbies empting a couple of times resulting in re-searching games. Of course, I recommend a higher rank car such as the Cobretti 530 GTS and familiarity with the game mode.

Edited by Swapzism

Hey all I'm looking for a partner to trade "Giant Killer" with me, I'm currently form 1 so hit me up with a message.

BTW I found the easiest way to gain form (for me at least) without boosting is to play public Survival matches. I went from 90 to 1 in maybe 2.5-3 hours and that was with whole lobbies empting a couple of times resulting in re-searching games. Of course, I recommend a higher rank car such as the Cobretti 530 GTS and familiarity with the game mode.

I'll help you buddy. I'm a 1 also. Just message me online when you wanna do it.

looking to get all online achievements this evening as i gotta send game back tomorrow. can anyone help. (warning my mic is broken so wont be able to talk to you)

Playing the game this afternoon (i'm french).Send you a friend request.No prob for no mic,i'm not using mine to.Let win the other each the tour.(I've the Team BlackRock achievement).

One race must be done for the 1 online event win.

After,i think the faster way is to race on eliminator one player start,the other don't start(should be shortest than make 3 laps).

Edited by toocoolrob

I'm looking for someone who's willing to help me with the ''giant killer''. I'm rank 2, so I can get him the achiev as wel. please send me PM thanks:D

PM'd you! I need the cheevo too (current form 1) and would like to help out a fellow x360a member in the process.

Looking for 7 other players to boost the online form via elimation. lowest rank first doing 1 player at a time , with 8 players it should take no more than 30 mins per person and get easier as we go on.

Add you GT to the list below and we will sort out a time to best suit everyone

1. PaulGreg