Got 200G yet?

Actiionz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently got all 200 GS for this game after replaying each level like 50 times trying to earn gold medals. "But with patience, soon comes triumph!"

Who else has completed the game so far?

Finished it this morning :woop:

Hardest course for me was Japan 3, must have spent 2 hours on it, thank God it's over :drunk Rest of them are annoying, but if you keep going you can do it eventually :p

Finished it this morning :woop:

Hardest course for me was Japan 3, must have spent 2 hours on it, thank God it's over :drunk Rest of them are annoying, but if you keep going you can do it eventually :p

i had some trouble whit japan 3 to but i finally a got a try where i didint throw myself in the water at the ending :p

I had more trouble with the later Europe levels than Japan. I was going crazy when I completed Japan 4 in 1:30. Im still waiting for my friends to try and beat my times. The last achievement I had to earn was Hopscotch. This game seems hard at first until you learn how to slide and avoid most obstacles

I got 200:gsicon: after two days of playing it and the hardest and most frustrating course that I encountered was Japan 4. That Muzukashii wheel is responsible for the person I killed. :p

The Muzukashii wheel was quite easy once you look at it, just jump every 1.5-2 seconds.

190/200. Just got to beat a mate in a level to net the 200G so I'm there now really.

Worst level for me was Japan 5. That section with the 6 or 7 trampolines is just horrible. I found it was pure luck getting through that. So often you would lose momentum to carry you through it. Pure evil. Still thank god its done (1min 20 too woohoo!)