1. Post on x360a

2. Someone reads it

3. Person goes to twitter

4. Posts to major Nelson

5. Gets response

6. Returns to x360a

7. Posts response

Which one seems quicker

Hopefully someone knows the answer and posts it, but you have been confrontational from the first post, which while yes told you to read the main page also stated that we would not be getting to test.

Major Nelsons seems quicker, but, from personal experience, the likelihood of actually getting a response on twitter is slim. At least on these forums you're almost certain to get some form of response.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you sign up? I'm signed in but cant see an option to apply..?

I applied for last year's preview, does that mean I'm already signed up for this one?

No.

And chances are, you missed it. It's full already, unfortunately.

I'm in, I think. I have a "Welcome Message" on the status page. Major Nelson said it could take up to two weeks before them to get anything started, though, which means we probably won't see the dashboard update roll out to the masses until Late Nov. / early Dec.

This time they were smart enough to actually tell people not to post pictures of the beta materials online, or blog about them, or tell the media about them. We'll see if it works. lol. My guess is it won't, which is sad :( But I won't be the one breaking the rules, at least I can say that. :)

Im all signed up ! I've been in every dashboard beta since the nxe style came in :D Including the beta to have an avatar before everyone else :p haha

So they know I'm trust worthy to put me in again!

Last dash beta I was in was the one where they gave us the free kinect sensors a few months before they were released

so fingers crossed

Last dash beta I was in was the one where they gave us the free kinect sensors a few months before they were released

so fingers crossed

Yeah I found out about that when a friend on twitter posted a picture of it ..

I was so annoyed when it wasn't even put up on xbox.com to put in for it :( haha

Apparently they gave you a game to try too :confused:

I'd say they can trust you ;)

Basically, you are putting your save game on Xbox LIVE, so you can recover it elsewhere, without the need to physically move it with a USB device.

Which is awesome, because twice now I've had game saves get corrupted while transferring them. Neither time was it a big deal, but I would hate for it to happen to me and it actually be a big deal.