Who else pre-ordered limited edition console?

Diamondxinferno1116

Eh, going to have to be "that guy" and ask why you couldn't just say this in the existing thread about the console. Basically, did you really need to make a thread to tell us?

I have the Reach console, as good as this console looks I have no need for it. Stuff I already said in the other topic.

Edited by Veedrock

Considered it as GAME UK are doing an offer were you trade your 360s 250Gb and you only pay £99.99, but I thought about it and as much as I would love to get it I just can't justify it as I have only had my 360s 250Gb for just over a year and with all the rumors of the next box being about next year or the year after, when I could put that £100 towards the next box when it is released(permitting it has physical media).

Considered it as GAME UK are doing an offer were you trade your 360s 250Gb and you only pay £99.99, but I thought about it and as much as I would love to get it I just can't justify it as I have only had my 360s 250Gb for just over a year and with all the rumors of the next box being about next year or the year after, when I could put that £100 towards the next box when it is released(permitting it has physical media).

Well keep in mind that it comes with Halo 4; if you already plan to get it then you're really only paying, what, roughly 60 quid for the console which comes with a new warranty, larger HDD, and extra controller.

Just something to consider.

Edited by Veedrock

I just pre-ordered mine and it looks like its going to make a great addition to my room. Cant wait til i get to go and pick it up a week before my birthday :)

Soon as I get some more money I'll preorder it. Really want the limited edition game. Can't stand the console version. :drunk

Why would you wanna spend $400 on a soon-to-be 8-year-old system with halo 4 paint on it?

Why do people like you care so much about how other people spend their money? Not everybody is getting the new xbox when it comes out late next year or whenever, I will be waiting for the next Halo to get the new console.

Put $110 dollars on it at gamestop, hopefully will have it completely paid off by the time it comes out so I can just go in and pick it up on Election Day. Glad I waited to replace my main xbox, have been playing on my second xbox for months now but it will be sweet to finally have two boxes again and to have a sweet looking xbox on top of that.

Edited by Der Fuhrer

Why do people like you care so much about how other people spend their money? Not everybody is getting the new xbox when it comes out late next year or whenever, I will be waiting for the next Halo to get the new console.

Just trying to understand the stupidity here. Someone willing to pay $400 versus $150 for the same thing just seems stupid to me.

I'm probably not getting the next xbox until they have more exclusives and MMO's. Rather invest on a platform where the technology is always up-to-date instead of wasting money on a hundred special editions of the same system whose technology doesn't improve until several years later.

Current-gen, next-gen...just names used by console gamers who want to live in a world of restrictions.

Edited by Jet1337

I just pre-ordered mine and it looks like its going to make a great addition to my room. Cant wait til i get to go and pick it up a week before my birthday :)

Im still on the fence. I saw the sweet bonuses on top of the amazing console art but it doesnt come with map DLC and we'll most likley see a new console any year now

Just trying to understand the stupidity here. Someone willing to pay $400 versus $150 for the same thing just seems stupid to me.

I'm probably not getting the next xbox until they have more exclusives and MMO's. Rather invest on a platform where the technology is always up-to-date instead of wasting money on a hundred special editions of the same system whose technology doesn't improve until several years later.

Current-gen, next-gen...just names used by console gamers who want to live in a world of restrictions.

I agree with Jet. I never understood why people go all crazy and pay way more for a console with game art when they can get a much cheaper one that does all of the same things. Sure the hard drive is bigger but a lot of times you can buy those separately. Like anyone fills them up in the first place. Is this the reason they did away with skins? You used to be able to buy a 20 dollar skin that you could badazzle your xbox with and a lot of times it looked cooler than these special edition xboxes.. We the consumer should be slapped for allowing the industry to pull this kind of stunt in the first place.

I'm getting the new the console version as well for a few reasons

I agree with Jet. I never understood why people go all crazy and pay way more for a console with game art when they can get a much cheaper one that does all of the same things. Sure the hard drive is bigger but a lot of times you can buy those separately. Like anyone fills them up in the first place.

1 of the reasons being my current 250Gb xbox is maxed out on HDD space, so been planning to get a new one for a while

the other reason being, my friend wants an xbox as well so selling my current xbox for £110 to him and giving him the h4 copy that comes with the console as I've already paid for my ltd edt of h4 anyway.

so for £110 he gets an xbox that sells for 120+ pre-owned in stores and a brand new game which sells for 40

so I'm roughly spending £220 for the console and ltd edt of the game anyway which isn't too much IMO

but when it comes to anything gaming related that has the word limited on it, my minds screams buy it at me, I'm like a magpie with ltd edt stuff

You cannot get the same thing for $150, the cheapest xbox is the 4GB Slim which is $200, but then if you want a hard drive that will cost you another hundred. And if you want a copy of Halo 4 on launch that will be $60. And for another wireless controller that is $50. So overall the Halo 4 xbox is a decent enough deal, people are not paying $400 dollars for the xbox, they are paying $400 for a package that is worth over $400 and has Halo 4 designs on it. Doesn't sound stupid to me at all.

You cannot get the same thing for $150, the cheapest xbox is the 4GB Slim which is $200, but then if you want a hard drive that will cost you another hundred. And if you want a copy of Halo 4 on launch that will be $60. And for another wireless controller that is $50. So overall the Halo 4 xbox is a decent enough deal, people are not paying $400 dollars for the xbox, they are paying $400 for a package that is worth over $400 and has Halo 4 designs on it. Doesn't sound stupid to me at all.

Took the words right out of my mouth :) still love how people complain about it like its not a great deal or something