Tooled Up still glitched! Any new ideas?

FRANKiEg101

So I hit 45 today and got my last unlock to put me at 20/22 weapons unlocked, which based on what I read still counts as having all the weapons. I had the right amount of unlocks when I hit 45, since I'm aware there are two types of ways it can glitch on you. It just didn't unlock then, and didn't unlock after playing a few more games. I did brief research on this but I wanted to see what the latest opinions were, if there are any.

I've heard about just "prestiging" and playing a few games, and that seems to work for a lot of people. I also heard if you have a limited edition code that you can redeem that and going into multiplayer will unlock the achievement. If that's true, does that work before or after rebooting the nanosuit? ANY thoughts are appreciated!

Mine didnt unlock for me either at 45(messaged you about it)... then I got to 50 and rebooted... got to level 5... no achievement... got another unlock at 7 and then level 9... no achievement... then after joining session in progress of someone who was playing a Capture the relay match; I finished it and the achievement popped(I was level 10 btw). Not sure if capture the relay made the difference or if the achievement just comes down to playing the game until it pops. I really hope yours unlocks at level 5 like most people do.