Seagull Map?

Mapanyap

You need to win a game of pool, darts and airhockey (not 100% sure on the airhockey bit), need to do every activity with Clay/Terry atleast once and of course the seagulls. That's it I think ontop of the things you've already done. Oh and the 3 random Pedestrian missions, they come up on your map though. 2 are from the same guy.

Edited by Mapanyap

You need to win a game of pool, darts, need to do every activity with Clay/Terry atleast once and of course the seagulls. That's it I think ontop of the things you've already done. Oh and the 3 random Pedestrian missions, they come up on your map though. 2 are from the same guy.
Yeah I thought those would be the things need. I thought there would be more Random peds though, I've done all 3 and just thought I was missing the other or something. Thanks.

Hey man, I got 96% and I done everything and I mean, EVERYTHING and I can't get 97%, which other activity/achievement is required to get 97%?

Hey Indi, it's Enjoi :p

Apparently the Seagulls are 3.33% which means that if you are on 96.67% like me and the other guy from the forums, we're already and haven't missed anything. We just need to wait for the IGN map :)

I know, he killed some seagulls :p, so yup that's all we gotta wait for the IGN map
I don't think that's it tbh, because I've killed 3 and my percentage is at 96.67 like yours. Like in GTA IV I'm thinking that the Seagulls percentage will be added as a block rather than being gradual, like with the races & bike deliveries.

Yeah I'm gonna hve to wait for a guide map too, I seriously can't find them seagulls. :(

After the 200 pigeons I'm not killing a single seagull without a map to cross them off :)

I've seen quite a few around but have left them for now. The noise they make seems to be a lot louder and clearer than the pigeons too.

So the first 25 gang wars count towards 100% but the ones after that are 'bonus' and unlock more weapons?

As far as seagulls go I've only found 1 and I left it alone till I can find and mark all 50 before starting. I learned from the headache of 198/200 pigeons to make sure I know where they all are before starting.