Spoiler Achievement

Tyler282514

I realize that I have to be "ranked" before I can actually get this achievement. The problem is I can't get ranked. I'm 17-11 with 282 rank points, but still not ranked. I'm boosting with a partner that is a level 11 and he keeps quitting to get me wins, but I only get 1 or 2 rank points every time he quits. Then I wondered if we played out the whole game I could get more rank points. I was right I got 8 the first time then 12 the second time. With 282 rank points and not being ranked, I would like to know how many ranked points I would need to be ranked 9999 or better. In other words, what is the minimum amount of ranked points needed to be ranked? What are good strategies to get more ranked points, like better point differential?

You need ~601 rank points to be ranked.

If you can boost, play as a terrible team (i.e. Ball State) against a great team (i.e. Kentucky) and absolutely destroy them. Make sure you play the full game. This should get you a lot of rank points.

Alright I'll try this tonight.

Your definitely right about the teams. I beat the 222nd ranked player in the world and I used Kansas and he used St. Francis and I only got 3 rank points.

You need ~601 rank points to be ranked.

If you can boost, play as a terrible team (i.e. Ball State) against a great team (i.e. Kentucky) and absolutely destroy them. Make sure you play the full game. This should get you a lot of rank points.

I need someone to boost with, that's the problem.

• 11 months later...

I'm not sure what's going on with this. I'm trying to boost this with a friend and he has about 640 rank points and is still not ranked. At this point we are trying to play entire games with him destroying me. His ranked points go up about 25-30 per game. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

My friend and I finally got somewhere with this.

He finally got ranked when he achieved ranked points of 661 and became ranked 9600 something. He played someone ranked five higher and got the spoiler achievement.

I had 371 ranked points and was not ranked. I played him twice using scrub teams while he used Duke and ran the score up on him. After the second game I had over 661 ranked points and wound up being ranked 9148.

Now I need to find someone ranked higher than 9143 so I can a get the spoiler achievement.

If anyone can help please message me. I'd be willing to help with anything in return.

My friend and I finally got somewhere with this.

He finally got ranked when he achieved ranked points of 661 and became ranked 9600 something. He played someone ranked five higher and got the spoiler achievement.

I had 371 ranked points and was not ranked. I played him twice using scrub teams while he used Duke and ran the score up on him. After the second game I had over 661 ranked points and wound up being ranked 9148.

Now I need to find someone ranked higher than 9143 so I can a get the spoiler achievement.

If anyone can help please message me. I'd be willing to help with anything in return.

I'm ranked like 7778 or something like that. So if you need spoiler send me a MSG or FR on live. I will be able to get you the achievement before I start my Army of Two boosting for the night or I can get it to you tomorrow in the early evening. :)

Hi there, I also want to boost with the spoiler achievement. Me and my friend both didn't play ranked match before, does it means we cannot boost with each other coz we are both unranked? Would be appreciated if anyone can answer my question....

I'm in the same boat as everyone else.....the problem is I don't have a boosting partner or another copy of the game.....so if anyone wouldn't mind helping me, I'd be very grateful and can help with any other reasonable cheevo you would need.... GT: Nick Nguyen