Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still looking to get the team achievements, asap, i have a friend who is also looking to get them and possibly another. have been trying to find a 4th person for a while. if you are interested in setting up a boosting session please message me on xbl. gamertag is my username. thanks

Just let me know if you need a fourth one. Could use some help with those achievements too ;)

need help on all online achievements, i had this game for so long and i want to finally 100%. I only need one boosting partner as i have 3 xbox, 3 gold accounts and 3 copies of the games. Pls send me a msg asap, i really wanna get this done.

gamertag: jonecup89

Edited by jonecup89
12/20/11: don't need help anymore, just found a boosting partner. Thnx to magixman

Looking for a partner for RUN THE GAUNTLET. It should be noted that I do not have Professional unlocked so I would need a partner who already has done so (preferred) or is willing to play twice. It is my last achievement in the game and I'd LOVE to 100% this title before Sunday.

Message me, GT: Dr Gonzo 815

If anyone needs the ∞ gold eggs, just Add GT : DeviousMinds19

Also, if it makes anyone interested, makes Duping much faster, and down to just One controller needed, not two :), choose a chapter, keep giving Sheva eggs, Exit when you feel you have done it enough times, Item managment, sell eggs! (Note. remember to keep one) and Presto!, Pimp-style Rich!

Edited by DeviousMinds19