FIFA 12 - the most unfair game ever?

nejvetsiborec

This game is probably the worst and by far the most unfair game in the history. I have played 15 tournaments in FUT winning only one of them and 12 times losing in the final.

My team:

IF Friedel - Evra, Toure, IF Terry, IF Johnson - IF Cabaye, IF Suarez - Nasri, IF Silva - IF Aguero, Tevez

I was simply not able to win any of these finals, nearly everytime i had around 15 shots, scoring one goal. My opponent had 3 shots scoring 3 goals. Yeah and the most important thing, they had always worse team than mine.

Today I nearly destroyed my controller, when I lost my 12th final. So I tried this team:

De Gea - Jose Enrique, Dann, Bassong, Walker - Reo Cooker - Etherington, Pennant - Taarabt - Agbonlahor, J. Hernandes

I played 3 tournament, won all 3. My games looked like 5-0 or 6-0 in the 30th minute, then half of my opponent quit.

So this game is really the most unfair game. Anyone else having these troubles?

EDIT: Played another two tournaments, lost both finals again. This is ridiculous. :(

Edited by nejvetsiborec

Yep had this problem alot but i have won 35 trophies .. I beat teams with Messi and Ronaldo easily but lose to bad teams with 50 chem all the time. people say that there is a handicap were lower rated teams play better against higher rated opponents

MY Team :

Cech

Richards

Luiz

Kompany

Cole

IF Ramires

IF Lucas

IF Mata

IF Silva

IF RVP

IF Suarez

EDIT:You should try Luiz and Kompany because imo they are the best Cbs in the league unless you can handle pace abuse with terry

Edited by CFC07

I've won 6 tournaments out of 8. But yeah, the 2 lost tourneys were played against weak teams. Now, it is very hard for somebody to defeat me, because i have 4 defenders with very good pace ( over 80 each of them ) and also very good defending, and the pace whores are immediately stopped by my cbs. That's the key of your problem, i think. Just like @CFC07 said, try to change Terry and Toure with Kompany and Luiz, as a friend of mine already has them, and i really can't get pass them. Also, if you play with a Barclays team, you must use Cech as GK, as i think he's the best GK in the game. He's a beast. And i can suggest you to use Aguero as ST. Another beast... He's the only player i cannot stop with my cbs.

It seems to me you're complaining about not being good enough at the game to win in the finals. I don't really see how that makes the game unfair?!

I agree with this guy :)

you can have how many shots you want, but are they in good positions? work on that, and that's one problem solved. Incorperate finesse into your shots and change up your approach to goal if your not able to score in one method. In some games I would have 10-15 shots with only a few goals, but I used this approach and actually worked on improving my shooting and I now take less shots and my ratio is pretty good most of the time.

With the 3 shots for 3 goals. Maybe improve how you defend? The defend got 'harder' in FIFA 12 especially against AI, play smarter defence and keep pressure on them. If they break of course they'll have more of a chance to get a goal compared to shooting with 1-2 defenders learning on them.

handicap.

when I play with my high rated epl team, despite having 100 chem, 9 individual chem, 100 fitness and morale, basic passes/movement is pretty much non-existent. This is when I play against LOW rated teams. yet when I play with my lower rated rpl team, my team plays how they're supposed too and don't fuck around. Movement is better, passing is better. Everything is better. I also have a better goal attempt to goal ratio. It's stupid.

Play with lower rated teams and you'll enjoy the game much more.

even though I still have a problem always conceding a goal too their first shot on goal, I enjoy playing with my russian team more than my epl squad.

Yep had this problem alot but i have won 35 trophies .. I beat teams with Messi and Ronaldo easily but lose to bad teams with 50 chem all the time. people say that there is a handicap were lower rated teams play better against higher rated opponents

MY Team :

Cech

Richards

Luiz

Kompany

IF Ramires

IF Lucas

IF Mata

IF Silva

IF RVP

IF Suarez

EDIT:You should try Luiz and Kompany because imo they are the best Cbs in the league unless you can handle pace abuse with terry

35 trophies? Thats impressive, especially as you only have 10 players;)

It seems to me you're complaining about not being good enough at the game to win in the finals. I don't really see how that makes the game unfair?!

I agree with this guy :)

you can have how many shots you want, but are they in good positions? work on that, and that's one problem solved. Incorperate finesse into your shots and change up your approach to goal if your not able to score in one method. In some games I would have 10-15 shots with only a few goals, but I used this approach and actually worked on improving my shooting and I now take less shots and my ratio is pretty good most of the time.

With the 3 shots for 3 goals. Maybe improve how you defend? The defend got 'harder' in FIFA 12 especially against AI, play smarter defence and keep pressure on them. If they break of course they'll have more of a chance to get a goal compared to shooting with 1-2 defenders learning on them.

Read what the OP is saying. Its not that he cant win, its that he cant win with his good team because of the handicap. He has no problem winning with the 2nd team he mentioned.

My mate is not the best Fifa player and he will be the 1st to admit that. He has a full Gold Brazillian team with the likes of Julio Cesar, Maicon, David Liuz, Thiago Silva, Nene, Wellington, Fabiano etc. I beat him 7-0 with my Crewe team. (Played as them as they have 5-6 players rated under 50)

I then played as my Russian team. All Gold, 7 IF 100 chemistry and he beat me, using the same team as he had lost to Crewe with. That alone tells me there is something weird.

i really see what your complaining about. i have two teams on my UT one is an 83 average English premier league team that i play the majority of games with and the other is a 79 rated English premier league team that i play with to recoup the fitness and injury concerns with my main squad.

so using these two squads i have won the advanced cup 7/8 times now, i'll admit i have been to the final alot more than that and been on the losing end. but its doable with either team and playing against low and high rated squads, i have never noticed any sort of handicap, in my opinion its all down to your play style.

i know UT and fifa 12 in general can be frustrating so for me if I'm in a losing game i stick at it until i go 3 goals down, then i just put my pad down and walk away for 5mins. no need to stay and get more frustrated but also no need to quit as you know how annoying it is when someone quits on you.

but its all down to your ability to play fifa there's no handicap if your playing with a high rated squad against a lower rated squad. its probably down to the fact that your opponent is a better player of fifa than yourself. no need to get annoyed, just try and improve.

You are losing the games when you play with a better team because when your team has a higher star rating you match other players of high star ratings which more often than not are played by good players. For instance I have 90% wins with my bronze team but only about 40% with my gold team lol.

Keep at it and you will get better :)

You are losing the games when you play with a better team because when your team has a higher star rating you match other players of high star ratings which more often than not are played by good players. For instance I have 90% wins with my bronze team but only about 40% with my gold team lol.

Keep at it and you will get better :)

I feel the same way really, when i started out in UT with a mediocre gold team i was raping people left and right. As my squad got the 82-84 rating, i'm really having a hard time winning games.

Read what the OP is saying. Its not that he cant win, its that he cant win with his good team because of the handicap. He has no problem winning with the 2nd team he mentioned.

There's no handicap. You'll find that a lot of the better FIFA players aim to have a 3/4 star team in order to be matched with a similar rated team. That's about the level where it really becomes a test of who is the better player - rather than who has the better players in their team. Your problem is not that you're coming up against weak teams in the final - but that good players are controlling them. Work on your own game and quit complaining!

There's no handicap. You'll find that a lot of the better FIFA players aim to have a 3/4 star team in order to be matched with a similar rated team. That's about the level where it really becomes a test of who is the better player - rather than who has the better players in their team. Your problem is not that you're coming up against weak teams in the final - but that good players are controlling them. Work on your own game and quit complaining!

You don't get what they are saying there IS a handicap. I play against people that I can easily tell have no skill and have a weak team, but during the game, nothing seems to go right for me

Also, Morbido has a perfect example. With a weak team, he killed his friend, but when his friend had the better team, the friend won.This defeats your argument. There is no other than a handicap to explain the difference in scores

Your whole arguement of people playing as 3/4 star teams to get matched with other 3/4 star teams is completely flawed. In a tournament you get matched with anyone as long as they fall into the catergory for the tournament. Example - my friend entered the gold cup with a bronze team to see how far he could get. Did they match him with other bronze teams? Or even the worst possible gold team? Nope. He played an 84 team that had Ronaldo.

You don't get what they are saying there IS a handicap. I play against people that I can easily tell have no skill and have a weak team, but during the game, nothing seems to go right for me

Also, Morbido has a perfect example. With a weak team, he killed his friend, but when his friend had the better team, the friend won.This defeats your argument. There is no other than a handicap to explain the difference in scores

Thankyou

Some of you are telling me, that Im not that good at Fifa, I currently have 37 wins in row, while playing regular online matches with my best squad. 14 wins in row in H2H Seasons.

My new stats: My 10 tourneys with my best squad, only 1 win, 4 tourneys with my worse team, 3 wins.

Pretty weird, dont you think? I really cant win the final. I never shoot, when I dont have a chance to score. But my main problem is the goallie. I nearly cant score a single goal in those matches. Nearly everytime Im in the final with 20-4 total score from previous 3 matches.

My worse team is another chapter, in 3/4 of matches Im winning 7-0 after 30 minutes. My last tourney took me only 23 minutes to win. All of matches DNF wins.

EDIT: I forgot, I switched Toure for Vidic. Nearly the same, I can easily defend against pace players, but I cant defend, when my opponent is getting every deflected ball with the same player, so he can easily go through the whole pitch without trying to do anything else, just running ahead.

Edited by nejvetsiborec