Pistol Kills/Captor Method?

Mister Buds

i have a full team of dummies to kill but i can't even find a semi-decent method to do these kills. no matter what, the dummies always switch spawns every time. i thought in CTL they would keep respawning on the side of the leader but that's not the case.

i even tried playing on hotel like the video in the onyx guide shows and that doesn't work either. the dummies still switch spawns.

so how are people going about these medals? at this rate, these are going to take 5x longer than any of the other weapons...

I did Captor on Mercy, there is a video that shows how to do it, I thought it worked pretty well. If you stand all the way at the steps in front of the spawn, the enemies will spawn in front of you all the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinHWnxPTUI]Gears of War 3 Fastest Captor Onyx Medal - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by TheOceanHasEyes

I did Captor on Mercy, there is a video that shows how to do it, I thought it worked pretty well. If you stand all the way at the steps in front of the spawn, the enemies will spawn in front of you all the time.

Works great. Beside Pistol kills and Captors you also working on headshots :)

• 4 months later...