Where will you pre-order from?

Barad

im not really finding any pre-order incentives in the UK so ill prob just pre-order it next year once christmas is over and done with. Hoping for a worldwide release as i hate having to get games after everyone in other countries, seeing reviews and youtube videos just rubbing it in my face for being scottish ¬.¬

Wherever is cheapest a month before the game releases:drunk, i don't see the point in pre-ordering now as they will probably announce pre-order bonuses at some point, not to mention a limited/collectors edition of some kind.

Id rather wait and see which shops gets the best price/bonus/edition then watch the retailers engage in a price war.

Waiting for that collectors edition then seeing who has the best deal. If they are all the same my business like always goes to Amazon.

Prime Members unite! =p

that's what i was hoping for initially, but i don't have high hopes that there will be one. GTA IV didn't have one, Red Dead didn't, L.A. Noire didn't, it's not something Rockstar seem to go in for.

Err...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Special-Edition-Xbox-360/dp/B000TG72OW]Amazon.com: Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition: Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame]

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3538_gtaiv_special_edition.jpg

GTA IV: Special Edition features a customised metal safe deposit box that will contain the following:

A specially packaged version of the Grand Theft Auto IV game

A Rockstar keychain for the safe deposit box keys.

A limited edition Rockstar duffel bag.

Production artwork from GTA IV in the "Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book".

Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release.

Red Dead

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/5901/update-red-dead-redemption-limited-edition-frontier-collectibles.html

http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/warehouse_rdr1a.jpg

And L.A. had a huge bundle for pre-ordering that could be considered a limited edition.

*Sigh* Google.

So based off of the evidence there will indeed be a limited edition of GTA V.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Defiantly picking up a LE, I still use the duffel bag from IV too. Probably JB Hi-fi or EB's, for the Aussies out there.

Last time I pre-ordered something LE it had to be done online, and with postage instead of in-store pick up. Never again. Got the game 3 days after release and the plot was already ruined by friends/online media. Ugh. Learned from that mistake.

Defiantly picking up a LE, I still use the duffel bag from IV too. Probably JB Hi-fi or EB's, for the Aussies out there.

Last time I pre-ordered something LE it had to be done online, and with postage instead of in-store pick up. Never again. Got the game 3 days after release and the plot was already ruined by friends/online media. Ugh. Learned from that mistake.

Wish you had access to Amazon like Americans do. Delivery on release day if pre-ordered, and for prime members it is free.

Wish you had access to Amazon like Americans do. Delivery on release day if pre-ordered, and for prime members it is free.

I buy blu-rays over Amazon and save upto 20-50% most times, but the shipping time is what kills me.

I haven't been too fussed over a particular game in years so im not worried if I miss out release day. However its never too hard to just ask the day off work, which I may just do anyways :D

In saying that, im wondering if GTA V will have a midnight release? A few big name games seem to be going down that road lately.

I buy blu-rays over Amazon and save upto 20-50% most times, but the shipping time is what kills me.

I haven't been too fussed over a particular game in years so im not worried if I miss out release day. However its never too hard to just ask the day off work, which I may just do anyways :D

In saying that, im wondering if GTA V will have a midnight release? A few big name games seem to be going down that road lately.

Ahh good so you do use Amazon. And I figured shipping would really hurt. To be frank, if you could, picking it up at a midnight release or some daytime pick up would probably be best.

And I would guess GTA would have a midnight release. It'll be huge.

EB will usually ship the game a couple of days early so you get it on release date.