Game of the Week: April 22-28 (Rainbow Six Vegas)

Creech

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/161/med_RSV_Demo_LoganOrders1.jpg

The game of the week for April 22-28 is Rainbow Six Vegas. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

These will all be co-op games (campaign or terrorist hunt) so grab a friend or come meet new friends and let's go shoot some baddies!

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Damn wish this was Vegas 2 instead. I could pick the first game up again and we could all mess about in T-Hunt.

A) You should definitely pick this game up. A used copy at Gamestop might run you 3 dollars.

B) We will almost certainly do Vegas 2 at some point, so hold on to that as well.

I reorganized my games the other day and I don't seem to have Rainbox Six. I definitely didn't sell it, so maybe I was only borrowing it from someone. It's been so long I don't remember.

I am out :(

Don't you have a local Gamestop? $3....then return it before the 7 days are up for your money back.

I guess nobody wants to play...:(

LOL Was watching the wings and fell asleep on the couch.

My wife and I will be on tonight. Likely Thursday and Friday as well. Feel free to send me a FR if you want to join in the fun!

I can be on and I am sure Tiger will play with us as well.

EDIT: My son is sick, so I wont be doing any online gaming tonight.

Edited by Carmona

Ah fuck I want to T-hunt with the community! Currently house sitting and won't be on till Friday night :(

Pistol the last terrorist for me Creech!

That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

That was a blast last night. The last game someone - I won't name names - fragged himself and one of our team right at the start. The other remaining player got four kills before dying... and I got all 21 of the remaining terrorists solo. Good times.

Sounds hilarious!

Damn these timezones -.-