There Are NOT Still Technical Issues

Floyd.

Shame on those of you who said there are still technical issues, for you are lying. I postponed buying this because people here said it was still glitchy and akin to playing the original version. Got bored last night, bought it, and to my pleasant surprise, ZERO issues and the same as playing the first season.

Do not hesitate to buy this if you are new to it or want a replay like I did. It runs perfectly smooth.

You forgot the part where you said there were not technical errors for you and that you do not represent everyone.

What would people gain from explaining their problems during their playthroughs--that is illogical. I know I personally received no payment for posting in a thread about technical issues regarding my issues.

So you're saying that even though it runs perfectly for me, some people have somehow received downloads that play like the 360 version? I'd like to know how that works.

Well since they were both created at the same time it would reflect that fact that the XB1 version has similar errors to the 360 version. It appears you lucked out and did not run into problems.

I found the last 3 episodes of season 2 freeze for about 1.5 seconds when it's loading after you've made a choice, but it wasn't as bad as the 360 version in my opinion. It never caused me to fail a QTE or anything unlike the 360's first season. Here's hoping The Wolf Among plays well too! :)

I found the last 3 episodes of season 2 freeze for about 1.5 seconds when it's loading after you've made a choice, but it wasn't as bad as the 360 version in my opinion. It never caused me to fail a QTE or anything unlike the 360's first season. Here's hoping The Wolf Among plays well too! :)

Wolf is actually much better. Only thing I noticed were elongated loading sequences after big decisions (like you noted above), and a few freezes.

I didn't run into nearly as many bugs as I did when I played on the 360.

Wolf is actually much better. Only thing I noticed were elongated loading sequences after big decisions (like you noted above), and a few freezes.

I didn't run into nearly as many bugs as I did when I played on the 360.

Just finished Wolf as well and can say those lonnnnng load sequences during major decisions really sucked. I mean, you're immersed in a battle, music pounding, and then.....load load load

Season 1 played fine for me, no freezings or stuttering at all.

So far, I've played two episodes of Season 2, and there've been many cases where the action freezes for up to five seconds before continuing. Actually, that's mostl action scenes so far.

On the plus side, every single achievement so far has unlocked when it was supposed to.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also experiencing a lot of technical issues. Half of the first episode didn't even have audio and I had to use subtitles. That is in addition to all the parts where the game freezes.

I didn't think it could get worse than 360 version. I was sadly mistaken.

I, personally, have had sound drop out during cut scenes, brief moments of freezing and frame rate issues, and now to top all that off I'm in the middle of chapter three and the entire game locks up. It won't even start back up again. I've quit and restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing. Everything else works fine. I loaded up Season 1, it worked. GTA 5 worked, NetFlix works. So yes, the game still has technical issues.

• 3 weeks later...

On the 360 I had no problems with season 1 or 2. On the xbox one I have had a few problems with season 2. Several times it would freeze on me for a few seconds. Like some others said, it was right after making some decisions. .My biggest problem is the achievements unlocking. I have finished the game but only have 870/1000 gs. I have 5 achievements that say Done! Unlocking...

It is a mark up from the 360 versions though, no?

I dont think so. Never had an issue with the 360 version. No freezing or anything on the 360. On the one it almost made the game not enjoyable.

My biggest complaint is about the achievements popping. I tried doing a hard reset and it still said the achievements were done but loading. Deleted my profile and added it back and that went away but the achievements werent unlocked. Had to go back and play some chapters again in order to get them to pop. Not that it matters but the achievements look funny being out of order on this game.

I dont think so. Never had an issue with the 360 version. No freezing or anything on the 360. On the one it almost made the game not enjoyable.

Really? I found the stuttering rather annoying across most of the TellTale episodic games on 360 and noticed vast improvements on One. Maybe deleting and reinstalling would enhance the game's performance for you? I've had to do that on a few games since purchasing my One like Dead Rising 3 for example.

My biggest complaint is about the achievements popping. I tried doing a hard reset and it still said the achievements were done but loading. Deleted my profile and added it back and that went away but the achievements werent unlocked. Had to go back and play some chapters again in order to get them to pop. Not that it matters but the achievements look funny being out of order on this game.
This I can understand, the out of order thing. It wouldn't bother me all that much, but I know it would upset others. If an achievement says 'Done: Unlocking..', the good news is that it is unlocked. It's just a matter of waiting for it to appear on your end. Usually pops within 3 days. :)

Season 1 played fine for me, no freezings or stuttering at all.

So far, I've played two episodes of Season 2, and there've been many cases where the action freezes for up to five seconds before continuing. Actually, that's mostly action scenes so far.

On the plus side, every single achievement so far has unlocked when it was supposed to.

I'm with TriRock. This sums up my experiences with the two seasons on X1.

Season 1: Fine. No freezes as far as I can remember.

Season 2: Frequent freezes. Felt like a lil over 5 seconds most times.

If an achievement says 'Done: Unlocking..', the good news is that it is unlocked. It's just a matter of waiting for it to appear on your end. Usually pops within 3 days. :)

Thats what I seen people saying when I tried searching for the problem. From what I gathered though was that usually the online would say the achievements were unlocked when this happens. Mine wasnt showing that. after I deleted my profile and downloaded it again the achievements no longer said Done. Unlocking.. They just looked like unlocked achievements. Figured they were gone for good so I played the chapters again.

Really? I found the stuttering rather annoying across most of the TellTale episodic games on 360 and noticed vast improvements on One. Maybe deleting and reinstalling would enhance the game's performance for you? I've had to do that on a few games since purchasing my One like Dead Rising 3 for example.

I played both Walking Dead seasons and the Borderlands Tell Tale games on the 360 and had no issues that I can remember.

I just got the Xbox One for the family for Christmas. There hasn't been a whole lot of games downloaded or played on the One. I bought the tell tale collection when it was on sale. Ive played both TWD seasons and the Game of thrones. Season 2 of TWD has been the only issue so far. Was bad enough that it made the game hard to enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Didn't have problems till the 3rd chapter when it would pause for 5-10 seconds before each action sequence.

I had them problems as soon as the 2nd Chapter started...Everytime it comes to selecting a choice it would wait 5 - 10 seconds between each action sequence.

Got abit annoying but wouldnt stop me from playing the game.