What do you use to get home from school?

MapleMire

I can jump to anywhere I want, so that's how I get to and from school.

We're talking about real life, not Crackdown right?

Last time I went to school, I lived at school. It worked out pretty well. Before then, I would drive to school. Before then, I would ride the bus. Before then, I would get picked up by my parents. Before then, I would get picked up by my grandparents. Before that, I never went to school.

Damn you Sanction1! Tricked me into replying to a MapleMire thread!

Well, in the beginning of the day, I walk up my driveway to the bus at 7:00 AM and ride it to school. Then at the end of the day, I get back on the bus and get dropped of a mile away from my house. So on Tuesday through Thursday, I get a ride from my 18 year old brother. On Monday I walk the distance of one mile :eek:. And on Fridays, if I'm lucky, I get a ride from my mom, or I get to walk the mile. Basically, its takes me 15-30 minutes to get home.

You post the most worthless spam on our forums. You're actually notorious for spam and many question why you don't get perma banned. How many times have you been banned?

You can't touch Shinobi right now, he's on fire! :D

I agree, I know this is general off-topic, but I really don't understand the reason for a thread about how you get to school...

A good percentage of this website don't go to school anymore.

You post the most worthless spam on our forums. You're actually notorious for spam and many question why you don't get perma banned. How many times have you been banned?

*ROFL*

I personally always walk though, almost impossible to drive in sheffield!! (Plus the fact that i don't have a car at the moment wont help)

My lectures are no more than 20 minutes away anyway...

Truth.

You can't touch Shinobi right now, he's on fire! :D

I agree, I know this is general off-topic, but I really don't understand the reason for a thread about how you get to school...

A good percentage of this website don't go to school anymore.

There is still kids that visit :p

I get my friend to pick me up for school :D and take me home since we live pretty close.

Man, I know this is Off Topic and that, but seriously- this is just a load of shit.

Who the fuck cares!!!

This is the 3rd strike I've given Maplefire in 3 days, which has resulted in his second Temp Ban, for 10 days. For the record, next time it happens, its perma. No 3rd temp ban, just straight out that door. So to the rest of x360a, enjoy the 10 days of peace, and if the problem doesnt resolve itself, let staff know!