Read this before buying or if your game is crashing!

So.. I don't know which devices this message applies to but I own a Nokia Lumia 920. I bought this game and started playing and everything was fine. All of a sudden the game crashed and I thought nothing of it. Then it happened again and again... At first I thought this was random but then I realized that it was when I used the skill shots. So I thought I'd just go through the game and worry about the skill shots later, but one day I started a new game to get the skill shots achievement out of the way. It started out fine and when I came to a certain point it started to happen again. I did a few more test and realized that the game started to crash when the "eagle eyes" achievement was supposed to pop (50 kills).

So.. 49 skill shots is fine on a save file. Every time after that the game crashes when a skill shot is made.

EAGLE-EYES is therefor unattainable and glitched....

I sent a complaint to Chillingo.. You do that too, demanding a refund or game update!

EDIT: I recieved a reply from Shortround games that stated that there will be an update for WP8 phone. The game was originally for WP7 and hasn't been tested on WP8 devices yet.

Edited by W Andersson

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...