Undefeated Heroes & Immortal Heroics Glitched?

Stormy2k

Ok so I have 15/15 for Mission Boss KO's and have definatly done all of these on Super Heroic with no revival:

Tinkerer aka Tank Bot (Prologue, Latveria Reactors)

von Bardas (Act 1, NYC, All Hands on Deck)

Titanium Man (Act 1, D.C., Hallowed Ground)

Cable OR Bishop (Act 2, White Star Base)

Goliath OR Yellowjacket (Act 2, Convoy Strike)

Green Goblin AND Venom (Act 3, Off the Leash)

Whirlwind, Diamondback AND Moonstone (Act 3, Prison)

Green Goblin AND Venom (Act 3, Wakanda)

Nanite Nick Fury (Act 3, Showdown)

I have also gone through the game on Legendary and defeated some bosses with no revive being used and yet still no achievement.

Any I did fail on Super Heroic I went back and did on the Simulator to pick the boss map to do it on.

As for Immortal Heroics I have done 33/39 with no revival according to the stats and I have definatly checked 25 maps off as no revive, so whats the deal?

Hmm, I think this game is really inconsistent with achievements lol. I tried doing all mine in the sim missions and it didn't count, did it on super heroic and legendary. I had to redo the whole game for it to count. The Brady guide also said you can't do it on sims. But then people on here have gotten it through the sim missions, so I guess it's just luck whether or not the game decides to let that work for you :confused:

Just hit this also and I'm really pissed.Can't play one single game now without getting dicked out of an achievement.13 of 15 bosses done without revival,only visited the Simulator once and nothing after finishing the game.Some people say it unlocked for them after beating Tinkerer on Legendary but I'm pretty sure that won't happen for me and a lot of others.I pretty much flat out refuse to do an extra playthrough of this too.No use waiting for a damn patch either.So angry right now :mad:

Hmm, I think this game is really inconsistent with achievements lol. I tried doing all mine in the sim missions and it didn't count, did it on super heroic and legendary. I had to redo the whole game for it to count. The Brady guide also said you can't do it on sims. But then people on here have gotten it through the sim missions, so I guess it's just luck whether or not the game decides to let that work for you :confused:

When it popped for me, I had been replaying early missions for missing boost and Heroic deeds, missions I know I beat without revivals, and the cheeve popped. So maybe it's accumilative?

Just hit this also and I'm really pissed.Can't play one single game now without getting dicked out of an achievement.13 of 15 bosses done without revival,only visited the Simulator once and nothing after finishing the game.Some people say it unlocked for them after beating Tinkerer on Legendary but I'm pretty sure that won't happen for me and a lot of others.I pretty much flat out refuse to do an extra playthrough of this too.No use waiting for a damn patch either.So angry right now :mad:

You don't have to do an extra playthrough. Just hit the sim station and replay the boss fights.

I am having trouble with this achievement (as well as the 5 chain explosion one.) I have run through twice on legendary without dying at all, and still no luck with unlocking the achievement for bosses. Stats say 15 of 15 of which I know are all have been done on legendary now. Took both paths. Can't decide if I want to try again or send the game back and wait for a patch in a month...

You don't have to do an extra playthrough. Just hit the sim station and replay the boss fights.

I've played each boss fight over again in the SIM and nothing.First thing I tried.I'm going to start my legend playthrough and pray.

EDIT : And after playing Von Bardas again,it popped.Very glitchy.I advise fighting all bosses again before starting over as if you are lucky,it might pop for you like it did for me.Thank Christ for that.

Edited by ponypo2001

Did it pop up while you were running through them in the Simulator? I played through twice and am now going through on the sim. About half way through with nothing yet, but I am hoping...

Added: Well I just ran through all the bosses on the simulator and had no luck unlocking the achievement. One thing I did notice while looking through the MAP section of the stats page is that in the prison level, my game doesn't list Whirlwind, just Moonstone and Diamond. Is this the same for everyone else?

Edited by DeathByOrganic

Did it pop up while you were running through them in the Simulator? I played through twice and am now going through on the sim. About half way through with nothing yet, but I am hoping...

Added: Well I just ran through all the bosses on the simulator and had no luck unlocking the achievement. One thing I did notice while looking through the MAP section of the stats page is that in the prison level, my game doesn't list Whirlwind, just Moonstone and Diamond. Is this the same for everyone else?

I only get Moonstone and Diamond too.The achievement popped for me as soon as I loaded back into the HQ base in Wakanda.I've been wracking my brain to try and figure how the glitch works,but it's beyond me.I do know however that it's shocking that no game company in recent time can implement one of the programming basics of keeping an in game tally of stats.It's like level 1 basics.

I've got a question about this. I just finished my Legendary run, and I've got every achievement but Undefeated Heroes.

I died vs Titanium Man (immediately hit reload and beat him again without dying), and the status thing showed up (the beat xx boss without dying, 1/1).. I think. I don't recall.

I did the same vs Nick Fury. I don't recall if the status window showed, but my map stats now show beaten without revival 1 of 1 (and I died when I did it on Heroic since I was playing with friends and fooling around), so I definitely was credited for killing him without a revive, but no achievement.

When it says to start over and fight Tinkerer, do I actually have to start a new game, or can I sim it?

hey alot of people on this forum have said that this achieve is glitched(or they think it is).

Anyway i think i discovered why it didn't unlock after defeating the 12 0r 13 unique bosses on the specified difficulties. When i ended the game on legendary(anti) i looked at my stats and all unique bosses have been beaten without revival. No Achieve. However all of the bosses were done on solo(except Titanium Man, Yellow Jacket, and Bishop)and the rest on coop. After i defeated yellow jacket i got the achievement. I believe that is why some people on this forum are having trouble with this achievement.

After trying what Pants said to do in the Guide, it didn't work, but Pony's idea of beating Bardas for some reason worked for me!

Good luck to the rest with this glitch, but try beating Bardas again.

Did you start a new game and work your way to her? Or did you use the sim to replay the level? Also, when does the achievement pop?

my game says 14/15 because no matter how many times I beat Goliath without dying (in the sim) it still says 0/1 even though I've replayed that level several times.

I'm in the process of replaying all the boss levels to see if it will trigger something, if not, I'll play through another game again....

Also, to the post above me, I didn't play any boss levels in co-op, just replayed HQ levels to get the achievement, so I don't think that matters.

It's only showing Moonstone and Diamondback for me as well...

But I'm going to try and defeat the rest of the bosses from my Heroic run on Legendary to see if it pops. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Beat the Anti-Reg from my previous run, and no luck as yet. Following by beating Van Bardas, no luck yet. Also cleared my cache and beat about 7 more bosses...no go. Sucks...

Edited by ddrlenz

Well, that was random. I was just going to do Titanium Man and Nick Fury again before running the rest of the bosses, but when I beat Titanium Man, the achievement popped. Guess that's that for me, hooray for 1000.

Story mode or sim? I figure it thinks I missed a boss (or maybe I did and forgot), so my plan is to sim to the boss levels and beat them all again and pray it pops....

I guess I will try again. I have run through the game twice on legendary, once for each side. And then all the bosses again through the simulator. Going to try the simulator again and if that doesn't work try starting a new game and doing the side I choose the first time through. Hoping it pops before doing all of that because I don't want to be disappointed again :mad:

Did you start a new game and work your way to her? Or did you use the sim to replay the level? Also, when does the achievement pop?

my game says 14/15 because no matter how many times I beat Goliath without dying (in the sim) it still says 0/1 even though I've replayed that level several times.

I'm in the process of replaying all the boss levels to see if it will trigger something, if not, I'll play through another game again....

Also, to the post above me, I didn't play any boss levels in co-op, just replayed HQ levels to get the achievement, so I don't think that matters.

i posted that because other people might have beaten most of the unique bosses in solo and others in coop. For me i defeated all the bosses in solo/coop except Titanium Man, bishop(i think he was already beaten in coop but beat him again anyway to be sure in case i didn't the first time) and yellow jacket. In other words because i defeated the other bosses in coop and those 3 in solo, i could not get the achievement. So as a result i had to beat those 3 in coop to obtain the achieve. I hope this can clear things up.

I guess I will try again. I have run through the game twice on legendary, once for each side. And then all the bosses again through the simulator. Going to try the simulator again and if that doesn't work try starting a new game and doing the side I choose the first time through. Hoping it pops before doing all of that because I don't want to be disappointed again :mad:

did you defeat all the unique bosses in solo and no coop at all?