Do Not Buy This Game

KEVDOG33

I think the title says it all. Its a waste of money and time you can spend getting other achievements.

Great first ever post on the site, well done. Such positivity, excellent.

Perhaps you can give us a run down of all the games we should avoid?

Great first ever post on the site, well done. Such positivity, excellent.

Perhaps you can give us a run down of all the games we should avoid?

Yeah i agree with Faroon. Some people like puzzle games some not but you can't decide for other people to get this or not even if it is your own free thought. I for one like the game, it relaxes and you can play it months and still don't get an achievement :) But that keeps us gamers gaming right :)

Hey I didn't mean to rub anybody the wrong way. It just seems like most people that go to this site are all about the achievements, so that who I was trying to give a heads up to. My bad, I guess I should have specified and not been so ambiguous as to why i didn't think people should by the game.

• 1 month later...

well alot of us are all about the achievements we help each other out and post up easy ways to get achievments instead of doing things the hard way but sometimes you have to ( hence level 280 Achievement ) and i like this game .. the 280 levels are a real pain but rewarding at the end ... only less then 200 people ( as far as i know who are on Xbox Live ) have completed that achievement tho

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think the title says it all. Its a waste of money and time you can spend getting other achievements.

What's the point of achievements if you just get all the easy ones. Having a lot is cool and all... but having the hardest to get... achieves more in my mind.

• 2 months later...

The gameplay is great, but the Achievements are terrible. I agree with KEVDOG33 in terms of avoiding this game if you only want the Achievements, but if you want a fun game, this is great. I need to start playing it again, it's been over a year.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 getting the girlfriend/wife/boyfriend(if your that way inclined, or obviously, a female) to do it

My missus loves this game and has spent countless hours on the xbox playing it, im in no hurry to finish this one, as i have a dozen other games i want to complete before this one. It is relaxing in a way as mentioned before

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got this game with a bunch of other mindless winners in the First "Arcade Pack" for less than $10. It came with Hardwood Backgammon, Wik, Texas Hold'Em, Geometry Wars and Outpost Kaloki X.

I agree with the OP that this game isn't worth 800 MS points (or even the 400 MS Points it is this week as a GOTW offer). That said, I don't think it is a bad game...it is pretty good and relaxing for the most part. This is despite the fact that it is really hard to beat - almost too hard.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't believe it's only recently that this game has [permanently] gone down to 400 MS Points! I think this was one of the second Xbox LIVE Arcade games that I bought - AND at FULL PRICE - 800 points (my "first" XBLA game was "Bankshot Billiards 2" - and THAT puppy was 1200 points)!!

I've only had 10 points in Bejeweled 2 for the last 5 years... until recently, I got another 20 points. I'm really not too worried about when (or if) I ever complete all the achievements for this one (I have the unfinished bitch that is "Chromehounds" on my games played list - and that can not be completed - EVER). :mad:

Bejeweled 2 is fun to play every now and then. :)