Geurilla Actions and getting 104/104

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely a dumb question here; I haven't beaten the game yet (should only be a few nights now at the most) but do the radio missions show up as faded if you've already completed them once you've beaten the game?

Edited by Awesomeman

Demi has 27 on his list, so looks like one is missing somewhere

FX.

Yup, one more then we have a complete list.

I'll get to work on making that list more visual.

There is an Interception which spawns near the guerrilla camp.

Could this be the missing peice to the puzzle?

I bloody hope so. I'm going to go on right now and hopefully get a radio call.

I'll report back ASAP.

-SE

Does the Jenkins mission spawn after you do all the Collateral Damage missions?

I definitely have the Jenkins mission spawning north/northwest of the eastern Eos safehouse before completing all the Collateral Damage missions. I'm worried that it will turn those off so I haven't killed him, but I've had it spawn four or five times in that area after completing story mode. I'm not sure if it helps, but I also have the 1 billion damage achievement, which could be tied to him and his radio mission I suppose.

Which Badlands base? The first one or the Marauders? Where does it start? Can it be spawned when the first one is destroyed?

It's not popping for me, I'm just getting the Convoy mission which is halfway across the map.

It starts at the SE entrance to the Badlands base (THE FIRST ONE)

It spawned when I went to the single piece of ore that's near the Transporter mission in the NE corner

I've updated my text list, and consider it complete. If anyone wants to clean it up, feel free!

I might be here with bad news, but I just got a radio call from Badlands.

Not in the same place as you have described unfortunately demi.

Here is a picture detailing exactly where I am standing when the radio call was called in;

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2029/badlandsmaster.jpg

Does this mean that radio missions can be called from different locations?

Or demi, have you already discovered this one?

-SE

Are you referring to the convoy that spawns near the NW corner, heading to FFZ? I have that one listed and marked, and yes it can be called anywhere, I got it over at the Badlands base before getting the Interception mission.

Look at my maps for comparison:

* Green - Convoy

* Pink - EDF Assault

* Blue - Interception

http://yfrog.com/15badlandsmasterjx

No, this is a different spawn point. Look at my map, I'm near the Maurauders Safe House. Near the Irradiated Zone. I'm nowhere near your spawn point.

Also, this is a different route. My convoy is going from mid-Oasis to Badlands. It's a destroy convoy mission.

This one isn't on your maps.

-SE

Yes it is. The dots on the map are where the convoy/intercept/assault STARTS. They are not where you should be. The spawn points obviously vary, I just wrote down on my list where [i WAS]. Does that make sense?

That's why I said if anyone wants to clean it up, be my guest. But my list is 100% confirmed by me.

Im getting the same convoy mission as Scotsman no matter where I am in Badlands N, S, E, W.... but gonna keep hanging around and praying.

Demi, did you get the complete set with your original save or was it on the runthrough that you wrote the list on? I may need to start over and follow your great guide to get them all

I got all of it on my second playthrough. Interception missions DO NOT RESPAWN if you have done them (please correct if I am wrong). Only Convoy and EDF Assault. If the Interception is not spawning, you may have already got it.

Yes it is. The dots on the map are where the convoy/intercept/assault STARTS. They are not where you should be. The spawn points obviously vary, I just wrote down on my list where [i WAS]. Does that make sense?

That's why I said if anyone wants to clean it up, be my guest. But my list is 100% confirmed by me.

Yep, I'm with you now. Sorry for bein a pain in the ass.

Thankyou for that completed list, must have taken a god damn while!

Also, massive thanks for the edited maps. I'm pretty sure you'll make a lot of people happy with your information :)

-SE

Demi - quick question.

When did the Badlands interception mission (ur last one found) start spawning coz im about to enter badlands in my second run and was wondering if I should hang around now and wait for it or expect it to pop later in the game.

Otherwise your list has been spot on so far with all locations and order exactly the same. Thank you.