<< Your Weapon Loadout >>

SIMPLYMIDGET

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all well and good howver you have multiple pistols of the same type very pointless

No I don't. I have unique weapons that use the same ammo, yes... but they are different.

For example:

The Plasma Defender is a powerful energy-based pistol, firing superheated bolts of green plasma, it is able to punch through most critters and low-level types of armor with ease, when compared to the more commonly found and cheaper laser pistol.

Same type of weapon, but different.

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

No I don't. I have unique weapons that use the same ammo, yes... but they are different.

For example:

The Plasma Defender is a powerful energy-based pistol, firing superheated bolts of green plasma, it is able to punch through most critters and low-level types of armor with ease, when compared to the more commonly found and cheaper laser pistol.

Same type of weapon, but different.

• .357 Magnum Revolver + HD Cylinder / Long Barrel
  • .44 Magnum Revolver
  • .45 Auto Pistol
  • 10mm Pistol + Silencer
  • 9mm Pistol + Extended Mags / Pistol Scope
  • A Light Shining in Darkness (.45 Auto)
  • Laser Pistol (Energy Cell)
  • Missing Laser Pistol (Energy Cell)
  • Mysterious Magnum (.44 Mag.)
  • Lucky (.357 Mag.)
  • Maria (9mm)
  • Weathered 10mm Pistol + Extended Mags

Not different enough to warrant the extra weight

For example no reason to have a 45 auto and the light in shining darkness. Also no reason to carry to silenced pistols, or maria and a standard 9mm. Lucky and the standard modded 357. the list goes on and on

For example no reason to have a 45 auto and the light in shining darkness. Also no reason to carry to silenced pistols, or maria and a standard 9mm. Lucky and the standard modded 357. the list goes on and on

The only explaination I can think of is he carries the lesser duplicates is that he want to be able to repair his unique weapons. That said, it's really unnecessary considering he's carrying enough weapons that poorly conditioned weapons should never be much of a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

• .357 Magnum Revolver + HD Cylinder / Long Barrel
  • .44 Magnum Revolver
  • .45 Auto Pistol
  • 10mm Pistol + Silencer
  • 9mm Pistol + Extended Mags / Pistol Scope
  • A Light Shining in Darkness (.45 Auto)
  • Laser Pistol (Energy Cell)
  • Missing Laser Pistol (Energy Cell)
  • Mysterious Magnum (.44 Mag.)
  • Lucky (.357 Mag.)
  • Maria (9mm)
  • Weathered 10mm Pistol + Extended Mags

They are pistols, weight is of no concern to me. I carry extra cheap weapons of the same type for repairing.

I guess the real reason I carry all those types of pistols is because my character is straight gangsta. It's an RPG game, so I am role playing. I enjoy taking out various pistols because they all look different, and are fun to use. Stop trying to justify why it's stupid. I'll feed you to a giant scorpion; but only after I show you all my pistols.

Now that Old World Blues is out, my pistol collection will only grow!!

(Sonic Emitters!!!!)

They are pistols, weight is of no concern to me. I carry extra cheap weapons of the same type for repairing.

I guess the real reason I carry all those types of pistols is because my character is straight gangsta. It's an RPG game, so I am role playing. I enjoy taking out various pistols because they all look different, and are fun to use. Stop trying to justify why it's stupid. I'll feed you to a giant scorpion; but only after I show you all my pistols.

Now that Old World Blues is out, my pistol collection will only grow!!

(Sonic Emitters!!!!)

so you have wasted more than 1/3 of your total weight in duplicate weapons..... and then even more weight carying repair parts

This is all from memory so I'll be missing quite a lot.

Hotkeyed to the D-pad:

-Anti-Materiel Rifle - AP Rounds

-Gatling laser with mod (Increased speed or damage, not sure) - Destroys everything when I use MC Microfusion cells and I always do.

-12.7mm SMG - AP Rounds

-Gauss Rifle - MC cells

-All-America - AP Rounds or holopoint

Inventory:

-Alien blaster

-A light in shining darkness

-Gobi campaign sniper

-Fatman (with 50% less weight mod)

-czf7 avenger

-Mysterious magnum

-Roughly 10 C4 at any given time

-Chopper

-Shovel

That's all I can remember right now, mostly due to seeing other people posting some and it jogging my memory, might have a proper look when I next play.

P.S. I have the "any item over 10 weight is halved" and the "any item under 2 weight is halved" perks (Don't know their names, but at least those 2 to save weight, hence why I can carry so much and I still have quite a lot of space, but I use the desert ranger armour as oppose to power armour though.

Edit: Ok, weapons I've now looked at that wasn't mentioned:

-Automatic Rifle - Upgr.internals mod

-Broad machete

-Copsmic knife superheated

-Euclids c-finder - Don't know why I carry this, it's glitched for me...

-Golden gloves

-Nephis golf driver

-Pew pew

-Plasma defender

-Pulse gun

-Tesla beaton prototype

-Vances 9mm submachine gun

Currently at 219/270 weight, but I'm carrying 2 additional miniguns and a super sledge I intend to sell.

Edited by Seraph Xii

I'll go ahead and add FIDO and the .45 Auto SMG (both mods) to my list. Nothing stands a chance against the SMG, but if it does, there's no surviving a fully-automatic wall of .44 Mag flyin' your way!:uzi:

Actually I found that FIDO with the mods and JSP rounds do some serious damage.

Anyways:

A Light Shining In Darkness

All-American

Christine COS Sniper Rifle

FIDO+

Holorifle+

Mercy

Sonic Emitter - Tarantula

Tesla-Beaton Prototype

EDIT: Also the Saturnite Super-Heated Fist and the Protonic Inversal Axe

Edited by darkpaladin28