Title Update #2

AmbaLaBamba

Didn't see a thread about this, there is one or two parts of this update that I quite liked so thought that I would share.

Agent Hunt mode

- Now available without completing the game first

- Selectable criteria before joining a session: Stage, Region, other settings like Infinite Ammo and Friendly Fire

Stage Selection

- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed any time once completed

General updates

- QTE assist: Players can optionally activate QTE assist from Amateur difficulty inside any other difficulty level (handy for fighting a certain boss at the end of Leon's campaign on Professional...)

- Some areas have had their difficulty adjusted based on feedback

Source: TA News

Like the idea of individual stages to select within each chapter, will make collecting missed emblems a lot easier I should think and the QTE assist just in case things go south.

Was just yesterday saying it would hav been better if you could choose different start locations within chapters, and also that the QTEs where annoying the shit out of me.

I swear sometimes it seems like they are listening in on party chats lol, to bad they didn't pick up on the part where I complained about not being able to pause, I think that really is my biggest gripe with the game at this moment in time.

Was just yesterday saying it would hav been better if you could choose different start locations within chapters, and also that the QTEs where annoying the shit out of me.

I swear sometimes it seems like they are listening in on party chats lol, to bad they didn't pick up on the part where I complained about not being able to pause, I think that really is my biggest gripe with the game at this moment in time.

Yeah, the whole pausing thing is a pain and I don't understand why they didn't discuss this whilst they were making it.

You can pause, just not online because that wouldn't work at all. You can pause on single player, and if I remember right you can pause on splitscreen as well.

They still suck bad...why...NO ALTERNATIVE COSTUME for the campaign...

Because unlike Resident Evil 4 and 5, the cutscenes in this game are pre-rendered instead of generated. Alternate costumes would only show up during gameplay while cutscenes would still have default costumes, which is just awkward.

Because unlike Resident Evil 4 and 5, the cutscenes in this game are pre-rendered instead of generated. Alternate costumes would only show up during gameplay while cutscenes would still have default costumes, which is just awkward.

There were still scenes in RE5 where they cut to pre-rendered and didn't load the costumes as well, yet costumes could be changed in 5. That and I doubt people give a rats ass about the cutscenes anyhow if they're replaying chapters for points/emblems/RE.net events.

You can? Hmm, might be because I've always played with settings set to allow people to jump in.

Yeah, that's why. That way you can't pause abuse your partner or pause abuse agent hunt players.

I honestly dont care, i just want some more costumes and since ive seen all the cut scenes, i just skip them.

Wow you people just forgot one of my biggest beaf about this game, you can't share ammo by few rounds, either you can give all or none.

And yup extra costumes in campaign would have been a treat. Really loved that stuff in RE 4 and 5.

Nonetheless. Hats off for capcom for not abandoning the happy crowd, whom actually like this game.

Are you sure? Which cutscene(s) went back to default in RE5? Besides the very beginning, which is before you even have the alt costumes on anyways.

It always applied my costumes from the very beginning... And I'm not sure what cutscenes, I just remember seeing some where Chris wasn't wearing a safari jacket even though its the only one I'd willingly wear.

It always applied my costumes from the very beginning... And I'm not sure what cutscenes, I just remember seeing some where Chris wasn't wearing a safari jacket even though its the only one I'd willingly wear.

I've played through the game numerous times (both Xbox and PC) and remember seeing the costumes every time. I think I would have noticed if it defaulted considering how drastic Sheva's are.

And don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the costumes in RE6 as well, I was just giving the most probable reason that it wasn't in from the beginning, and why it probably won't be patched in.

Edited by Veedrock