Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, I just played this game for a little while and I'm looking for a good partner who can at least go through the first level without dying. If there are any takers, just hit me up with a message on Live or a PM on here. :)

I'll try to do the best I can while I play with you, co-op partner whom I have yet to meet...

I can make it to level 5 and have played the boss multiple times I can get to the end of level 3 without dying so with the right person we could make it to the end of 5 maybe even with only 3 lives.

I can make it to level 5 pretty consistently now. My partners up until this point usually have 1, maybe 2 lives by the time we make it there. (Level 4 seems to wipe most of my partners out) Even though I'm making it to level 5 I still struggle with making it past the field of mouthes without losing a bunch of lives. Even when I try to zigzag back and forth, one or more usually spawns and opens up right beneath me. I've made it past the field but only with a few lives left and no weapon control. If I could maintain weapon control and figure how to make it past the mouthes (still wondering if they can all be killed prior to crossing the field) without dieing, I think that beating the boss would definately be doable.

• 2 weeks later...

super contra master achievement

if any one is willing to help me get this achievement i will get them 2000 or more gamer points

if you are interested scroll down

:boom

:uzi:

:AR15

in order to do this we will need to recover each others gamer tag i really want this achievement so please if any one is interested add me my tag is d2d6

http://card.mygamercard.net/d2d6.png

super contra master achievement

if any one is willing to help me get this achievement i will get them 2000 or more gamer points

if you are interested scroll down

:boom

:uzi:

:AR15

in order to do this we will need to recover each others gamer tag i really want this achievement so please if any one is interested add me my tag is d2d6

http://card.mygamercard.net/d2d6.png

Hey I see that your new and all but we dont allow gamesavers/other people getting achievements for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone... I'm looking to get the online achievements for this from Thurs 20th March till Mon 24th March. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FR to

Lord Terentius

Mention you're going for Super Contra and I'll give you a hand.

PS - I'm also going for the achievements in Contra and Bomberman Live if you have them, then great :)

At one point I would like to look for anyone to play this game with online. I can't find anyone at anytime I have tried.

Send me a FR mate... I'm still trying to go for this.

This will definitely take some beating and is just SO much tougher than the original Contra.

EDIT: No need... I've already finished the game on Co-op. All I need is just to get the 1 credit achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am now 200/200 in this game and finding a partner for co-op was harder than getting the master achievment for me, so I am willing to help anyone who sends me a message requesting help.

Ryu 322

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...