What have you done today? Diary :)

Matt36

Why not share stories etc of what you've done each day on your playthrough of Skyrim? Each person is different and each playthrough is different so no two stories are the same :)

Today, I leveled my Sneak to 100 & my Speach to 100 thanks to guides on here and Youtube. Then I found 100 places for that achievement. I then fought an Elder dragon and won :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have yet to play Skyrim today but yesterday I had a full day. I crafted/enchanted a full set of heavy dragon armor. I killed the wolf queen, Patena I believe, for the bards in solitude. I watched the sunset lol. I became a vampire on accident and had to find a shrine to heal myself (almost had that strange thirst at sundown). Then I called it a night and went to bed in my breezehome.

this is a relatively new character so i am kind of all over the place. read at your own risk i have little itty bitty spoilers, but most are from early on in the game.

• woke up in breezehome and headed to markath to see if my glitched dragon was still going in circles backwards. and it was
  • did some mining for ore and transmuted everything to gold
  • harvested all the pelts i saved up in my house, and skilled up smithing like 10 times lol.
  • went to windhelm to investigate that kid summoning dark brotherhood
  • visited riften and took care of "gleda the kind" lol
  • had a drinking contest with sam
  • woke up in markarth, and solved a murder there
  • went to jail for solving the murder :confused:
  • mined ore in the jail and transmuted to gold bwahaha
  • eventually got out and earned some kickass armor from a forsworn guy.
  • watched an amazing revolution in markarth.
  • saved gleta the goat from a giant
  • cancelled my marriage with some nasty hag (hagraven?)
  • got the staff and returned to whiterun.
  • went to sleep, and woke up in some abbandoned hut!?
  • saved and went to sleep, because i was overwhelmed.

definetly one of my most jampacked days in skyrim. to top it off i got to kill 3 dragons, and none of them glitched:D.

I managed to finish the thieves guild quests. Found out that if you save before taking random work from vex or devlin, you can reload and ask again until you get a job in a city you need. Really sped things up.

Figured out that if you want Shadowmere to quit following you around all the time, you can fast travel to a stable, buy a new horse, ride the new horse a little ways away, and then kill the poor unlucky thing. Shadowmere will then remain at that stable waiting for you. Checked back after a couple game days, and he was still there.

Tied up a lot of other loose ends, in preparation for actually playing the main quest, now I'm 140 hours in.

Raised my Daedric armour total to over 1000. My cuirass alone is now worth 10,000+

Started the last Thieves Guild quest.

Got to 910g now!

Made over 200,000 gold from selling created potion.

Restarting from hours back after my autosave system has stopped working. So all in all, a fun but extremely frustrating day.

Completed the oblivion walker achievement, I only had one last daedric artifact to find so that didn't take long..I then decided to go join the stormcloaks over the legion because they seem cool, killed the creature for my initiation with a well placed arrow. Without spoiling anything I went to a stormcloaks related quest ruins and stumbled across a telekenisis spell so I can now pull objects towards me..before I had time to experiment electric went!! gotta wait till soaps are finished now lol

I only played for 3 hours. In that time I managed to clear out Mzinchaleft after stumbling across it quite by accident.

I Spent a shed load of time going back and forth for the very heavy Dwemer scrap metal, struts and that, taking it to Whitrun and smelting the shit out of it, then boosted my smithing by making a ton of Dwarven armour.

I popped up the road to Dragonreach to see my mate Farengar Secret Fire to use his arcane enchanter, then boosted my enchanting by enchanting all my dwarven armour and weapons. Stopped off at Arcadias to sell some poisons and that, then went around Skyrim whoreing my newly made dwarven shit to the highest bidders.

3 Hours well spent :)

Started and finished the Civil War quests,tried again to start Blood on the Ice but couldn't so pickpocketed the key to the Windhelm house from the woman next door and had a look around

only have Dark Brotherhood and getting married to do more or less,then i am done if i can't continue with the glitched quests anyway(195hrs in)

I woke up in the Archmages quarters and decided to go for a stroll around the college. Unfortunatly my little stroll was cut short as an Ancient Dragon decided to attack. Given that I was stroling around the collage I had left every thing in a chest in my house all the way back in windhelm and was equipped with nothing but some unenchanted robes and my bound bow. I fought an epic battle ending in victory on top of College of Winterhold against an Ancient Dragon. Unfortunatly this wasent the end of my bad luck. after defeating the dragon and watching it fall from the sky over the edge of the collage i wanted a closer look. I jumped on the wall and absorbed its soul. satisfied it was dead i turned around to leave and ... my dog barbas knocked my of the top of the college! >_<

I started the Dark Brotherhood questline. The leader of the DB locked me in a cabin with three other people. She told me I wasn't getting out until I killed someone. So I killed her. Surprisingly, not only does the game let you do this, it gives you a special quest for it: "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!"

So I went to their hideout and killed them all. My reward? 3000 gold. Not worth it. So I reloaded to join them properly and get my achievements.

Since Skyrim got boring so quickly, I thought it might be interesting to kill the dark brotherhood. So I started a new character and finally killed that bitch astrid in the hut, then killed everyone in the brotherhood hideout. Couldn't find Cicero or the dark mother though, also the vampire girl wasn't there. How lame, so technically the brotherhood can still live in the other hideout where I can't enter.

After that, I wanted to join the companions, but I couln't because Farkas gave me a quest where I have to beat up Swen in Riverwood, but he is dead and I can't complete the quest. So this guild is ruined for me. Then I decided that I am done with this boring game for ever and now I play L.A. Noire and RAAM's shadow. They are both pretty good, although I am very dissapointed how few times you can play as RAAM.

• Found Throat of the World location and I don't even have the path opened yet so it was to climing up there and got the special pickaxe up there. :)( Was by the way 330 location what I have found)

• Got master criminal achievement

• Lots of other stuff.

I just completed the Main Quest...

Was a bit anti-climatic wasn't it? =|

Along with very short!

I know what you mean.

@FangtasticBite, Barbas related death made me laugh. But he irritated me. So I kept twattin him with my Molag Bal mace when he pushed me out the way.

I've been working on Oblivion Walker today and that's it. Managed to get 7 in just a few hrs. Just 4 to go now and I can celebrate my 1000g.

Had a very productive day.

•exited whiterun and began my walk to turn in a bounty

•on the way, found a camp of bandits- slaughtered all of them.

•left the camp and found two Stendarr monks preaching mercy, I showed them none and trapped both their souls.

•after my double homicide I fought a blood dragon. He didn't stand a chance.

•turned in my bounty and then made my way to a cave where a word wall was.

•started my trek to the cave and fought another dragon, this one ancient. A couple giants were glad to help me take the beast out.

•stumbled across Lorieus' home, decided he was no longer useful to me and murdered him and his wife.

•killed a few wolves as I came to the cave, where helpless necromancers fell as I made my way to the final word of Marked for Death.

•left the cave and walked north, came across an orc stronghold. Forgot I had the ebony mail on so when I agreed to brawl with the chief, it poisoned him. I was forced to kill him and his orc friends. 5 more murders.

•decided I wanted to drop some stuff off in Whiterun and made my way there, killing some forsworn before deciding to fast travel there.

•dropped some sapphires, rubies, emeralds and a diamond into my pile of gems and jewelry in Breezehome.

•decided to call it a day, but first I murdered Sigurd. I decided it was time for him to go to Sovngarde.

Edited by sum good ol THC