Final Waldo level strategy

Ghinn

Every level was a breeze, right up until the last two. The final Waldo and the final Wanda stages are really infuriating (because everything looks the same). I have 178 stars, and it's gonna take some luck and some serious concentration to get 5 stars apiece in these.

I have a strategy for the Waldo level, and I'm pretty sure it'll work. I've been getting 4 stars pretty consistently. At the beginning, when you have to find Whitebeard and Wanda, don't. Instead, find out where they are (don't click on them), and then search the entire picture for all the bones you can find (one time I found 8, another time 9). The stars are gonna run out, but that's okay. Once you have all the bones, click Wanda and Whitebeard quickly. Then, pay attention to what it's telling you to get. One of the items will have a star on it. Save that until later. Go through getting all the Waldo items, and all the bird/cat/mushroom items. Once done with that, you should only have the star item and the characters from other worlds. if you have some stars at this point, good. If not, you're going to have to be quick. Get a couple of the characters, and then do the star item, then get the rest of the characters (if you do the star item at the end, it doesn't give you stars, for some reason). At this point, you should have 5 stars. Click through what Whitebeard has to say, and then immediately click Woof to help you find the scroll (I think it appears at the same place, but I haven't verified that yet). Once you find the scroll, repeat for Waldo.

The last time I did it, I was right on the cusp of 5 stars. If I had found Waldo a little faster, I would have gotten it. Try it out, and let me know if it works for you. I'm pretty sure it'll work, but it's late, and I've been playing Waldo for hours on end. I think I'm just fried. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Yeah, the scrolls are always in the same place, even in kid mode.

I wound up getting sick and tired of clicking around frantically, so in the beginning, while I had access to the whole picture, I used printscreen to make myself pics of it. It helped, and when you click out of the game, it pauses, so I had time to locate the hidden items (except the birds/cats/etc.) without having to go super fast.

That's why you take it, and then finish the level. You use it only for a couple things, but it does help. It also helps with Wenda's level, because the stuff she's looking for is all permanently in the scene, so all you have to do is reference the screenshot and you can pinpoint what she needs.

What I did for the final Waldo level, was first locate all the bones, so when I started again, I would get them as fast as I could, then use them for the wizard and walda (I know that's not her name), then the normal items are easy enough by themselves (always doing the Waldos first, leaving the easy to spot for last, and the one with the star for second to last), then the scroll is always in the same spot, and then used a bone on the final Waldo.